All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
You should be able to place one now and then just save up until before the release. Amiami has some leeway with regards to payments... I think, it's about 10 days after they send you the payment notice is the cutoff for the actual payment of the merchandise.

Or are you planning on getting the set after the release date?

You should be able to place one now and then just save up until before the release. Amiami has some leeway with regards to payments... I think, it's about 10 days after they send you the payment notice is the cutoff for the actual payment of the merchandise.

Or are you planning on getting the set after the release date?

Maybe I'll wait for it to be released first. Recently, I have some difficulty on how to pay for my pre-orders when they all suddenly get released this month, but I'm really tempted to place my order now.

And would there be a chance that I can get the figure with a middle man without the psp game?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Probably via YAJ....

The lineup... Figma with PSP game, Nendoroid with PSP game, or PSP game...

picture3ho.png

PARTY HARD
Or buy the set, then sell the game to recoup some of your money. You should be able to sell it easily for $30-$40 sealed unopened. :thumbs:

And if you're not interested in the art book, sell with the game for even more.

PARTY HARD
That sounds good, but....from what I watched, the game looks too awesome to ignore. It'll make the figma all the more worth it.

BTW, PSPs aren't region locked, right?