All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
My... ROGER SMITH!!! Dang, it's an exclusive... :disappoin

あたりまえ
Why do Figmas cost so much?I looked up Lelouch Figma and they were all over $100..

be very patience and you might find a good deal :anime:
i still have my unopen lelouch and suzaku that i won from auction...:p

Ready! Fire!!
Figma Strength got delayed. And I know, my PO for her on Amiami got pushed back.

And two figma exclusives at wonfes instead of one? That's something that hasn't been done before. I could only see myself getting both Figma Dorothy and Roger if I get the Giant Big O figure by Max Factory.

PARTY HARD
- Because God exists and he hates you. :p

But...But I haven't bought him yet!!

You, you who possess the foolishness of both consumer and toy.

Shut up!!

It chooses one who holds the money of the government created by man. One who is able to buy that ONE toy. That's NOT the case with YOU!

[YE GUILTY]

lol sorry, your quote made me think of this scene for some reason.

Figma Strength got delayed. And I know, my PO for her on Amiami got pushed back.

And two figma exclusives at wonfes instead of one? That's something that hasn't been done before. I could only see myself getting both Figma Dorothy and Roger if I get the Giant Big O figure by Max Factory.

****, and June was supposed to be a special month for me...

There's a Giant Big O figure? Not the Chogokin?

Damn................ kinda sux how the main character of a show is the exclusive..... and its not even like the PS2 RPG Haruhi that came WITH a game and in a special outfit..... =_+

If I knew Leouches would be that much right now or hard to find, I woulda bought a second one. Cuz my friend (who's a big yaoi fan and apparently has never seen an action figure before) played with him and some of his paint came off =_+ that I way I would of had 1 to keep in mint seal and one that wouldn't be afraid of ppl messing around with it. Plus I remember HLJ restocked it like 3 times, I only have myself to blame :shakefist

Oh ya on a side note this is not figma related but still pretty cool, I'd get it for that awesome price but I don't collect big figs =/

http://www.navitoworld.com/shop/bla....html?osCsid=258ff9439765b26c05614b380564ea92

SLICE
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
White Rock Shooter....

c15f4679.jpg

[HIDE]ed213986.jpg[/HIDE]