All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Question, my birthday is coming up near the end of the month. I don't know how much I'll get, but if I get over $100, should I go for the BRS game preorder for the figma (I don't wanna miss out...) and other goodies in it or go for the Gatack and/or DX Kabuto Extender for a somewhat similar (if not more) price?

The White Rock Shooter.... Gatack would eventually be re-released. The externder will be there via YAJ. WRS, will become availalble via YAJ, but it looks like you're more inclined to buy it anyway.. :laugh:

Question, my birthday is coming up near the end of the month. I don't know how much I'll get, but if I get over $100, should I go for the BRS game preorder for the figma (I don't wanna miss out...) and other goodies in it or go for the Gatack and/or DX Kabuto Extender for a somewhat similar (if not more) price?
Keep in mind the game comes with the following:
Original Illustrated Deluxe Box by huke
Black Rock Shooter THE GAME Regular Ver.
Original Figure figma Black Rock Shooter (White) (Tentative)
Black Rock Shooter Art Works (Tentative)
Limited Soundtrack
So shipping will be hefty.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Limited Soundtrack

It shouldn't be if he's going to order it directly from Amiami..

PARTY HARD
The White Rock Shooter.... Gatack would eventually be re-released. The externder will be there via YAJ. WRS, will become availalble via YAJ, but it looks like you're more inclined to buy it anyway.. :laugh:

Limited Soundtrack

It shouldn't be if he's going to order it directly from Amiami..

You know it. I've been STARING at it, every day for the past two weeks, on AmiAmi, counting the days til my birthday. White the figma is "tentative", I dunno. It's been confirmed by the creators, I think. But an artbook and figma, WORTH IT. =D

I'll have to tell RiderKick I'd have to pass. XD My rider and my bike are missing their (respective) bike and rider, but this limited edition only comes once every how many...i dunno, years, what? If I just got the figure, it might be super expensive...

In Justice, We Trust!
You know it. I've been STARING at it, every day for the past two weeks, on AmiAmi, counting the days til my birthday. White the figma is "tentative", I dunno. It's been confirmed by the creators, I think. But an artbook and figma, WORTH IT. =D

I'll have to tell RiderKick I'd have to pass. XD My rider and my bike are missing their (respective) bike and rider, but this limited edition only comes once every how many...i dunno, years, what? If I just got the figure, it might be super expensive...

Gattack is bound to get reissued somewhere down the line, but White Rock Shooter? Probably not.

PARTY HARD
IKR? I probably would've ended up regretting it if I missed out on WRS, got Gatack, but missed out on the reissue at a cheaper price.

Then my target, instead of Gatack, is NOW............................Kabuto Extender. lol

Better go change that on the priority list...