Anti-Anti
I really like the first one, other than the crappy CGI it was good imo. I understand why it did better than Scott Pilgrim in the box office (before you get mad I saw Scott Pilgrim TWICE, bought the soundtrack, bought the game, and the blu-ray)

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I didn't expect so many people disliked the first one. I know it has no depth and pretty much no plot, but I enjoy it for what it is: Mindless entertainment.

Do you guys who disliked The Expendables like older action flicks like Commando, Predator, Cobra, etc.? I'm just curious.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Yeah I know, for serious.

Can you guys at least for once TURN YOUR FUCKING BRAIN OFF when you watch a movie, or is that too hard of a concept for you to grasp?

I liked it for what it was, and that was mindless action. No more, no less. And yes, I will be watching the sequel when it comes out.

Pimp Robot
Can you guys at least for once TURN YOUR FUCKING BRAIN OFF when you watch a movie, or is that too hard of a concept for you to grasp?.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Shut the **** up.[/ame]

Lurker
I'm actually surprised with the number of people that went to watch The Expendables expecting to have some sort of deep cinematic experience.

The movie accomplished what it set up to do, 100 minutes of mindless fun with explosions.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Here`s hoping that if Chuck Norris gets involved with the sequel,they make some sort of refrence to Karate Kommandos

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY

Prime example, folks. Don't be salty because I'm actually pointing it out.

(Speaking of which, we need a :salt: smilie for something like that).

Sometimes you gotta go into things without having to think so much. That's all I'm saying.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
My kind of entertainment is stuff like this movie.Don`t get me wrong,I also enjoy serious,thoughtful films.Hell,two of my favorite all-time movies are To Kill a Mockingbird and The Mighty.But I also like a good,leave-your-brain-at-the-door,frivolous romp,be it a film or a TV show

Banned
I didn't expect so many people disliked the first one. I know it has no depth and pretty much no plot, but I enjoy it for what it is: Mindless entertainment.

Do you guys who disliked The Expendables like older action flicks like Commando, Predator, Cobra, etc.? I'm just curious.

Those older movies you listed might not have been great movies, but they were fun and funny to watch. The Expendables was just painful to watch.

Raxbait: Hip
While ago my Dad bought the movie, and cause I heard it wasnt good, I tried to not watch it with him. But then I decided to just give it a few mins...ended up watching the whole thing, me and my dad loved it XD
Yeah, it's not the best film out there, but some of the parts that were suppose to be funny made us laugh, and we liked the action. Was a fun film for us, but I can understand why people wouldnt like it.