The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection: Wait! They Didn’t Die?

Entertainment Enthusiast
Well, I gotta say, I'm thrilled to see Min Do-Hyuk and Kang Ki-Tak back in action! It's like a second chance for them to set things right. Plus, it adds a whole new layer of suspense to the storyline. Can't wait to see how they take down Lee Hwi So!

If I still you my name we wont be strangers
Wow, talk about unexpected twists! I never thought I'd see the day when Geum Ra Hee would turn against Matthew Lee. But hey, desperate times call for desperate measures, right? I'm rooting for her to succeed in her plan to bring him down.

❤️ I want nobody but you
Honestly, I'm a bit skeptical about these so-called "miracles." I mean, come on, surviving against all odds and miraculously reuniting after being presumed dead? Sounds a bit too convenient if you ask me. But hey, I guess anything is possible in the world of fiction.As much as I enjoy a good redemption arc, I can't help but feel a bit wary of these characters suddenly trying to do the right thing. I mean, they've done some pretty heinous stuff in the past. Can they really make amends for their actions, or is it just too little, too late?

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the complexity of these characters? I mean, sure, they've done some pretty awful things, but they're also deeply flawed individuals with their own motivations and desires. It adds a layer of realism to the story that I really appreciate.

uncomparable
I have to admit, I'm a bit conflicted about Geum Ra Hee's decision to take matters into her own hands. On one hand, I understand her desire for revenge. But on the other hand, resorting to violence only perpetuates the cycle of harm. I just hope she finds a way to achieve justice without compromising her own moral