The Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Comic-Con Trailer Hits Earth

Staff member
The official trailer for Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero made its premiere at the Comic-Con panel for the film a few hours ago. In attendance were both Piccolos, Toshio Furukawa (Japanese) and Christopher R. Sabat (English) alongside producer Norihiro Hayashida.
At the panel, the first 20 minutes of Super Hero were screened exclusively for the visiting crowd. We don’t have that, but we do have the trailer. The Red Ribbon Army has returned with a lineup of newer, more dangerous Androids created by Dr. Hedo, the grandson of Dr. Gero. The bots have just one objective: DESTROY ALL ALIENS! That pretty much affects Goku’s friends and family directly, and Piccolo leads the charge to fend off the vengeful Androids and save the Saiyan race.
The English voice cast brings back all the familiars (Sabat, Hebert, Rial) plus some newcomers to play the Androids (is that the voice of Mario? I think it is). The full list includes Kyle Hebert (Son Gohan), Sean Schemmel (Son Goku), Robert McCollum (Son...

Continue reading...

The villains are boring, I wish the made Android 21 the villain instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally an English Dub! I can't stand Masako's voice as Goku, Gohan and Goten. I know she is a legend but I prefer dubs and I only watch subs if I have no choice.

@Mulan_Rouge I highly disagree! Japanese Voice actors will always be better. Masako is the best Goku voice actor and she is better than Sean Schemmel. I do not understand people who calls themselves Anime fans but watches dubs.

We found the Weeb. I prefer Goku sounding like a man instead of a Grandma. It is my preference and I am not forcing my preference to yours. People who watches subs acts superior when you guys are a vocal minority. Majority of people watches with dubs!

The 3D animation graphics ruin the whole Dragon Ball superhero movie.

You can call it anime, but bros, if they make all of the Dragon Ball movies with 3D animation graphics, it will ruin the whole point of Dragon Ball and hurt its reputation. I dislike CGI! The animation is so bad, and I know that animation isn't everything, but come on, the animation in the Cell Saga was better and something I could appreciate more. This was the first anime I ever saw, and I fell in love with it. It makes me sad that it looks like a cutscene from a video game.

You Don't talk about!
Just when you think you're done, they come up with something new to make you want more. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see this. I've been a fan for more years than I can remember, and I'm so glad they keep making more. They did a great job with the English dub.

So Happy that Gohan is the star of this movie, The last time he is relevant is Cell Saga

Aspiring God of Destruction
Wow, this is really pretty cool. First of all, it is animated with 3D models, just like the Dragon Ball Fighterz game that came out a few years ago. It also looks like Gohan, not Goku, will be the main character in the movie. It's always been about Goku's story, so I'm fine with him getting the spotlight most of the time. However, it's nice to see other popular characters get the spotlight every once in a while. In the Dragon Ball Super anime, the speed with which he was about to regain his strength and go back to a higher level than before made it seem like he had a lot of power. I guess he's finally going to change into this new form that the movie has been teasing about.