When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
There's far more intellectual merit in stuff like the Dark Knight Trilogy

The problem I have with the Nolan movies is it's causing a bit of a resurgence in the theory that comics and superhero movies for that matter have to be dark and brooding in order to appeal to people. I'm not saying that "grimdark" doesn't have it's place and that it can't be great in the right hands, but too much over saturation of a particular thing causes disinterest

And while both DC & Marvel have the wonderful privilege of being apart of multi-billion dollar companies, the smaller entities end up suffering for it

Read my smart post
No, he's right, DC are better. Marvel's movies are alright, but they're very light on substance for the most part. There's far more intellectual merit in stuff like the Dark Knight Trilogy and cartoons like the DCAU, Young Justice, and Green Lantern than there is in the typical Marvel product. Are you seriously going to tell me cartoons like Ultimate Spider-Man are worth ANYONE's time? Didnt think so.

The New 52 is also gaining steam and the comics have more or less been very well rounded and creative. Marvel comics pander to low-key demographic morons with their gimmickery and hackish storytelling

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Banned
No, he's right, DC are better. Marvel's movies are alright, but they're very light on substance for the most part. There's far more intellectual merit in stuff like the Dark Knight Trilogy and cartoons like the DCAU, Young Justice, and Green Lantern than there is in the typical Marvel product. Are you seriously going to tell me cartoons like Ultimate Spider-Man are worth ANYONE's time? Didnt think so.

The New 52 is also gaining steam and the comics have more or less been very well rounded and creative. Marvel comics pander to low-key demographic morons with their gimmickery and hackish storytelling

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::p:p:p:p:p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm sorry but you talk about intellectual merit in these movies then go on to insult people that enjoy things you don't. So damn priceless.

Lurker
Here's some newly released concept art and test shots:

130130b-nicolas-cage-superman_zpsdc7a7a44.jpg

[HIDE]
Eradicator
488191247_zps38311805.jpg

Humanoid Brainiac
492120613_zps4ff85bcc.jpg

Doomsday
205541658_zps1a249c22.jpg[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
Electric Superman Suit