The CW’s Fall Schedule Looks Super-Bland

Staff member
When you cancel all your shows, this is what you get. The CW just released the details on what it plans to do next season, and it’s nothing much.
First off, a lot of the more interesting CW originals, the ones that survived that is, aren’t appearing in the fall. The Flash, Nancy Drew, Riverdale and Superman & Lois are being held for midseason, and so is the new Gotham Knights, meaning for the first time in forever there’s just ONE show on the network where someone dresses in tights and fights monsters (Stargirl, originally planned for the summer). Monday will be all about sports (All-American), Wednesday will be all about cowboys (Walker), and Friday will be all about comedians on stage (nothing’s changed about this one).
While shows from other countries, Canada in particular, are no stranger to The CW schedule, they are usually used in the summer to avoid reruns of other shows. It looks like a forthcoming part of The CW’s new strategy will be to rely on them, which….isn’t good...

Continue reading...

I'm here for you
I just wish they will give Series finale to some of the shows they canceled.

I believe they should rearrange the shows a little and add different spices daily like what about giving different time slots to Sports, Comedy, Cowboy, etc in a single day so that we can have a taste of everything in a night and yes they can plan something better for the weekends like behind the scenes of these shows or something that can ake the users interested in knowing about their favorite celebs personally.

Stargirl is the only show I watch from this line up. I wish they gave Legends of Tomorrow a series finale season. I hate the new management.