Throwing Some Justice!
cmpunke.png

Behold the future is here! Meet the man who is better The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, & Hulk Hogan combined. His gospel voice will be heard!

CM Punk supporters unite! :castlerock:

S

scikaiju

If you're going to make a thread at least post the anthem

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg"]WWE CM Punk New 2011 Cult Of Personality Titantron with Download Link - YouTube[/ame]

Digital Artist
He is the best at what he does today. The most entertaining guy in the business right now and his name is CM Punk. CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!

Throwing Some Justice!
****, his anthem is always important... :shakefist: Thanks for posting it anyways. Back on topic, all hail Punker! The Modern-Age 3:16! :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock:

Lurker
You know your bada$$ when your story line is far more interesting than the championship's :anime:

You Got The TOUCH!
Been CM Punk fan since his ROH days, and man I haven't :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock: this hard to him in a loooong time up until recent Punk Vs Cena feud. Don't get me wrong, I cheered like hell when he won his first heavyweight title. But this, this feud was awesome from start to finish.

He's the man, and he's BETTER THAN YOU!