The CM Punk Supremacy Thread

Lustful Butchery

Throwing Some Justice!
cmpunke.png

Behold the future is here! Meet the man who is better The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, & Hulk Hogan combined. His gospel voice will be heard!

CM Punk supporters unite! :castlerock:

S

scikaiju

If you're going to make a thread at least post the anthem

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg"]WWE CM Punk New 2011 Cult Of Personality Titantron with Download Link - YouTube[/ame]

chronoxiong

Digital Artist
He is the best at what he does today. The most entertaining guy in the business right now and his name is CM Punk. CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!

Lustful Butchery

Throwing Some Justice!
****, his anthem is always important... :shakefist: Thanks for posting it anyways. Back on topic, all hail Punker! The Modern-Age 3:16! :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock:

da0utlaw

You Got The TOUCH!
Been CM Punk fan since his ROH days, and man I haven't :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock: this hard to him in a loooong time up until recent Punk Vs Cena feud. Don't get me wrong, I cheered like hell when he won his first heavyweight title. But this, this feud was awesome from start to finish.

He's the man, and he's BETTER THAN YOU!

Zander Yurami

HJU's master of disguise
Nothing about him or his stories could grab my attention. He bores me. Oh coarse all of WWE bores me now.

BRING BACK WCW NITRO!

FreedomR8G6B1

I like Punk as a face. His straight edge heel persona in WWE isn't working for me. It worked in indie and all, but not here.:sly:

S

scikaiju

I like Punk as a face. His straight edge heel persona in WWE isn't working for me. It worked in indie and all, but not here.:sly:

Technically Punk is a face right now, he faced the Miz on Monday who is a heel.

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
Technically Punk is a face right now, he faced the Miz on Monday who is a heel.

Punk is pretty darn awesome, and I have to admit he's brought a different kind of life to the WWE. But sorry....I'm still no fan of his. Still with Team Cena. Thank you very much :p

Though....scikaiju-san...I'd say Punk is more neutral than anything. In this current feud with Triple H, More people cheered for Triple H.

And I've said this once before, but Punk really works well as a heel rather than a face. I just though that he was boring as a face.