The Boys: Diabolical- Animated Spinoff of the Dark Amazon Prime hit

Administrator
Staff member
The Boys: Diabolical is an upcoming R-rated Animated spin-off of  The Boys.  This spin-off is animated but it does not mean you watch it around kids. It is not appropriate because it is going to have gore and other mature themes. Amazon Prime video proved they can compete against Netflix when the main show becomes a hit. The Boys have two successful seasons and a highly anticipated third season. This spin-off could be a great breather for fans who are waiting for the 3rd Season. It will be the same Universe as the live-action show.
The Boys: Diabolical Trailer

Each Episode are going to be stand-alone stories with various art styles. One of them is a prequel that shows the early beginnings of Homelander and his rival Billy Butcher. Two words I can describe this spin-off are Gory and chaotic.
Antony Starr will reprise his as the Homelander. He...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
True Patriot
Look at my Avatar! I am dying for this show to premiere! I love The Boys, and I watched the first two seasons in 1 sitting, so this spin-off will be a great welcome to me while I wait for season 3!

Staff member
I am confused with the inconsistent different Art Style I am seeing in one trailer. Are the episodes going to be standalone?

I enjoyed watching this because I get to know more about the World of The Boys and A great filler of time while I am waiting for Season 3.