Lurker
I noticed that there wasn't a thread (or if there was, it's pretty much dead) about the rapture on May 21 of this year. I made this thread because I want to know what everyone thinks of it, much like that 2012 thread someone made.

I personally think it's bullocks. If Jesus is the loving and kind man in the bible, he wouldn't do something like pick and choose which people he would save. No, he'd save everyone. He died for people he didn't even know! Also, getting dates from complicated calculations, isn't that what Homer did? (I do remember an episode from the Simpsons where Homer predicted the Rapture via calculations and was wrong the first time but after making a change, he was right. Harold predicted the end and was wrong, could he be right the second time? :O_O:)

The Bun Is In Your Mind
Dude, there are 2 things that you do not bring up in a conversation: One is Politics an the other is Religion. You broke the second rule.

Lurker
Wait, in a conversation on this site? If so, close this thread. This was an honest mistake. >_< {No wonder why there weren't topics about this.}

If you mean in real-life conversation, then should we carry on?

Banned
I noticed that there wasn't a thread (or if there was, it's pretty much dead) about the rapture on May 21 of this year. I made this thread because I want to know what everyone thinks of it, much like that 2012 thread someone made.

I personally think it's bullocks. If Jesus is the loving and kind man in the bible, he wouldn't do something like pick and choose which people he would save. No, he'd save everyone. He died for people he didn't even know! Also, getting dates from complicated calculations, isn't that what Homer did? (I do remember an episode from the Simpsons where Homer predicted the Rapture via calculations and was wrong the first time but after making a change, he was right. Harold predicted the end and was wrong, could he be right the second time? :O_O:)

Since when is Jesus love and kind?

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
The what that's supposed to happen when? :eyebrow:

Nice post!!
A bunch of fundie circles have decided the world's gonna end up May 21. This happens every so often, the world doesn't end, life goes on.