CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
You think thats bad, you see read up on all the small businesses that opened up because of this. People who will take care of your pets after you've died and gone to heaven, or the people who charge you to record a video to leave your love ones stuck on earth after the rapture.

If someone pays for that kind of service they deserve what they paid for -.-

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
This is a weird thread for me cause I don't believe that tomorrow, 5/21/11 is the end of the world

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
We'll know whether he's full of **** in about 2 and half hours. That's when he says a massive earthquake is going to hit New Zealand (6pm over there).

Do I believe him? No

Am I still scared as **** that it might happen? Yes, for two reasons
  1. I'm still single (wishing I had a girlfriend to complete my life, and get some weight off my shoulders)
  2. I turn 24 on Monday (I'm getting too old for this ****)

If this is true, I will have gone out watching Kamen Rider Kiva. Not a bad way to go, though it could have been better..

Do I really believe the world is going to end tomorrow/today? No. But you never know, Nor do I care when it will.

is now a pony, it seems.
So... It's May 21 here in Indy. Where's my river of lava? Or do have to wait till it hits midnight in Cali?

Toku Webcomic Artist
The world can't end today. I haven't finished Chapter 4 of my webcomic yet! :) It's so close to the end of the arc too!