The Black Panther

J

JoshPosh

Black panther will be coming to the marvel universe on Nov 3 2017. Chadwick Boseman will be the one to play him. I have not found anything about the story of the movie but I have hope that its going to be good. As soon as I heard they were making avengers movies the two avengers I really wanted to see was the black panther and ant man.

Black panther will be coming to the marvel universe on Nov 3 2017. Chadwick Boseman will be the one to play him. I have not found anything about the story of the movie but I have hope that its going to be good. As soon as I heard they were making avengers movies the two avengers I really wanted to see was the black panther and ant man.
Yes I can't wait!!, I just posted who my favorite marvel character was, I picked the Black Panther. I love the concept of the black panther, and this is a good time to bring him to the big screen.

J

JoshPosh

It has been rumored that the Black Panther will be making his cinematic debut before the actual movie debuts. Clue point to that he will make an appearance in Captain America 3. Those that follow the comics do know that Captain Americas shield does shatter and the only technology and materials need to fix it is found in Wakunda, the kingdom of the Black Panther.
Let's see if there is any truth to the rumors. But it will be a perfect way to introduce him to the Marvel Universe.

I was a huge fan of the cartoon when it was out. I think it's one of those shows that ended too soon and had a lot to offer. I'm interested in seeing the character portrayed on the big screen. I've only seen Chadwick Boseman in period pieces, so it'll be interesting to see what he does with a modern day character like the Black Panther.