The Biggest Announcements From Sony’s State Of Play

Staff member
If you ignored the Sony Playstation State Of Play this afternoon — and given how the last few have gone, I don’t blame you — you missed some big announcements and massive trailers. Isn’t that always the way? But have no fear, we’ve corralled them all into one handy, condensed page that is way faster to skim than that whole 41-minute video would’ve been.

The rumors are true — there’s a Resident Evil 4 Remake coming.

Insomniac’s PS4 staple Spider-Man will be introduced to the PC market this August. Playable on Steam Deck? We can hope.

Square thinks they can get Final Fantasy 16 out there by the summer of 2023. We’ll see about that. It certainly looks polished enough, but the first announced date is almost never the one they stick with.

This is not the world premiere announcement of Street Fighter 6, but it might be the first time you’ve heard of it. The game is on the way to PS5, and probably other platforms as well.
Aloy is not a-dead: Horizon is getting two new forms of...

Continue reading...

Resident Evil doesn't need a remake but Capcom wants to recycle the Resident Evil Village assets. Street Fighter 6 looks dope. I love cats so I will definitely buy Stray.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
A Game where I play as a Cat? Shut up and take my life savings!