Red Falcon
Kyouretsu-Oh ... to me, its subdued in terms of design yet it has the potential to kick evil asses

Some kind of Beast mode
Kyuoretsu-Oh

Travelion...don't get me started

den-liner...chill...besides Kyuretsu-oh can do the same cool tracks anywhere

thing.

I've seen "Go Liner" as "Super Train" in lightspeed but i don't remember the

cool things it did :D

I'm going with DenLiner. I like the design and it has the coolest horn a train could ever hope for. Also, it can travel through time and materializes tracks as it runs on any surface and even just thin air.

Kyouretsu-Oh can do that, too, but DenLiner's tracks look cooler and I don't remember Kyouretsu-Oh being able to fly...

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm going with DenLiner. I like the design and it has the coolest horn a train could ever hope for. Also, it can travel through time and materializes tracks as it runs on any surface and even just thin air.

Kyouretsu-Oh can do that, too, but DenLiner's tracks look cooler and I don't remember Kyouretsu-Oh being able to fly...

haha that's the word i'm looking for

and :eyebrow: did you not watch GP32? Especially at the end. Right over the

Father and his kids

I haven't been following Go-Onger lately. I said I don't remember... never said it doesn't. I have been meaning to catch up, though. I think I have missed about three or four episodes. Maybe I'll watch those instead of re-watching Kabuto and Hibiki as I've been doing lately.

Some kind of Beast mode
I haven't been following Go-Onger lately. I said I don't remember... never said it doesn't. I have been meaning to catch up, though. I think I have missed about three or four episodes. Maybe I'll watch those instead of re-watching Kabuto and Hibiki as I've been doing lately.

lol i just thought it was unforgettable :D

and yeah pick up, it's entertaining.

btw i do like den-liner too because it's a cool place to chill