Kevin Conroy..... everyone else is just making up for his lack of physical similarity to Bruce Wayne.

Conroy, every time I read the comics I hear his voice. Bale being second.

Conroy completes the character, but Bale is an incredible actor that works brilliantly in the role.

Are we talking about who was the best Batman? or who was the best Bruce Wayne?

I would have to say my fav Batman would be Michael Keaton with Christian Bale in close second (minus his creepy batvoice) and as for Bruce Wayne I would have to say Christan Bale. He's definately doing a great job portraying the millionare playboy.

Agreed. Agreed a lot.

I don't think anyone played a good batman as far as live action actors.

Now Kevin Conroy did a GREAT job of voicing Batman. I'd probably go with him.

Now as far as Bruce Wayne goes, I'm picking Christian Bale, because his Wayne was top notch in a lot of ways.

Also, can I get the little kids name that played little Wayne in Batman Begins, because that little kid was good too.

Edit: Damnit I voted for the wrong one. Can you change my vote to Kevin Conroy please.

boogie woogie feng shui
Who the hell is Kevin Conroy?

Definitely Michael Keaton. Besides Batman Begins being a subpar movie, Christian Bale was a subpar Batman, and even his fairly good Bruce Wayne impersonation didn't make up for the movie's complete and utter mediocrity. Bale's Batman was actually one of the worst IMO... his "Bat Voice" and intimidation factor was just trying waaaaay too hard and ended up just being laughable.