The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes-The Hunger Games Prequel is going to be a movie

Super Moderator
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes is the Next Hunger Games Film title. Fans of the Dystopian YA novels turned movie franchise will get to revisit PanAm and the Capitol that runs it. It is a prequel 64 years before the first movie. So You won’t be seeing the love triangle of Katniss, Peeta, and Gale because they are not born yet. The Prequel will let us learn how the Capitol became a Totalitarian government and why The Hunger Games became a tradition. Lionsgate already announced that this Prequel is already greenlit. If you want spoilers about this movie, Just read the book of the same title, written by Suzanne Collins herself.
As a Celebration for the announcement of The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, Lets play this bop!

The Book have a verified official Twitter account. It has been inviting the fans to read the book after the announcement of the movie. As a preview to expect on what is to come.

Show of ✋ – Who is reading...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
As a Person who read the Book, I always knew a mixed race girl who should have played Katniss but Jennifer Lawrence got the Role for some reason. Multiracial Actress and Oscar Nominee Hailee Steinfeld auditioned for the role and she was Katniss' age. She got rejected for the role.

Larping is a contact sports!
A movie about President Snow? He is such an evil damanable character. Are they going to give him a tragic backstory on why he turned into that Power Hungry tyrant?

Yeah in the book he will start as a purehearted character with good intentions but he will have an Anakin Skywalker moment.

I wonder if this will be a single movie or we are going to have it divided into parts. I remember back when the book was announced, fans were so mad to find out that the main character is Snow because he is such a hated character.