The Baby – She doesnt want one but she ends up with one

Administrator
Staff member
The Baby is a horror-comedy limited series coming to HBO and HBO Max. It is not the typical horror because it is more psychologically disturbing. Natasha(Michelle de Swarte) enjoys her single life at age 38. She has no ambitions of getting married and having kids. This independent woman loves living her life the way she wants to. We now live in an era where people are still single in their 30s and even 40s. We now have technologies that can make human life longer, so people are not in a hurry to reproduce. Many countries are experiencing a drop in birth rate because more people prefer having no child. After all, it is expensive to raise a child with all the inflations we have.
She enjoys living a life with no commitments and responsibilities.
The Baby Trailer

One unfortunate night, Natasha was chilling on the deck of a cabin. Suddenly out of...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Sentai collector
I don't know if it's an allegory but I agree that it's psychologically disturbing.😱 Natasha is destined to be with that baby and no power on earth can stop that it seems. Maybe there's a message in there somewhere and the teaser does a good job in making you want to find out what it is.

Househusband
The main character of this movie sounded like an A-Hole. Like who the hell hates babies? I understand people who dont like babies but this woman is mean and rude to the baby.