THE AVIARY Trailer Sees Malin Akerman And Lorenza Izzo Battle The Elements And Inner-Demons

Administrator
Debut writer/director duo Chris Cullari and Jennifer Raite are on deck this month with an April 29 release for Saban Films thriller, The Aviary. Peep the official trailer above and official stills at the bottom of the page along with official poster ink!

Malin Akerman, Lorenza Izzo, and Chris Messina star in this twisted thriller about two women’s desperate attempt to flee the clutches of Skylight, an insidious cult. Trapped at Skylight’s isolated desert campus, The Aviary, Jillian (Akerman), and Blair (Izzo) join forces to make a treacherous escape. Alone in the harsh wilderness, they are consumed by paranoia and unable to shake the feeling that they are being followed by the cult’s leader, Seth (Messina), a man as seductive as he is controlling. With supplies dwindling and their senses failing, Jillian and Blair are faced with a horrifying question: how do you run from an enemy who lives inside your head?The feature directorial debut from Chris Cullari and Jennifer...

Continue reading...

Hey I just met you!
I only knew Malin Ackerman because of The Final Girls, but I loved her performance in that movie that I watched her other films. I am excited to see her in another thriller/horror.

Eli Roth's wife is typecast again. 😅

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
That's the thing about cults. In real life, once you get in them, it's very hard to get out of them. Hard. But not impossible. However, The Aviary isn't real life. It's a movie. I thought the trailer was kind of cheesy. It doesn't really look like it will be as exciting as they want to make it out to be. But I come from the generation of the real Jonestown cult massacre. That was a true story and it was sickening! So if i'm going to watch another cult movie, I'd rather it be fiction like The Aviary.

My love is electrifying from above
This is like a Darker version of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! You know women who tries to escape the cult leader who manipulated them.