THE AVENGERS: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Talk UP! [SPOILERS]

Minato Ascending
If they did it would be a reboot.

Various reports are saying FOX wants to reboot so they can retain the rights. Similar to what Sony is doing with spider-man

That's what I heard as well. But so far FOX only announced that they've hired a writer for the job, and there has been no activity regarding this reboot at all. I wonder if putting the movie in pre-production is enough for FOX to retain the rights, and if so Marvel will probably never get it back because they can keep it in perpetual motion of writing and rewriting without actually making a movie about it. If FOX is indeed making a reboot, I hope they will make it in the same quality as X-Men First Class, but I still prefer to get the rights revert back to Marvel if I can have a say in this.

S

scikaiju

I think they have to actually film a movie to retain the rights. That's why the version of the Fantastic Four got made in the 90s, it wasn't never planned to be released to the public it was just made to so the company could retain the rights. Of course it's been almost twenty years since then so maybe things have changed.

Minato Ascending
All the banners look good, except for Capt. America. Dunno why they think hiding Chris Evans' face is a good idea.

All the banners look good, except for Capt. America. Dunno why they think hiding Chris Evans' face is a good idea.

It look very plastic/fake looking

22486070.jpg

It's like the original photo did have no helmet but someone photoshopped the helmet in as the final product.

Minato Ascending
It look very plastic/fake looking

22486070.jpg

It's like the original photo did have no helmet but someone photoshopped the helmet in as the final product.

Yeah, you can't even tell if it's Chris Evans under the mask. Maybe that's a stuntman doing the pose, because Evans wasn't available, so they covered up his face so we can't tell if it's Evans or not.