Yeah.. still a kids book.. but at least no nerd-fairies ._.

Dude, at first, yes it was a kids book, but when they lost on Veelox and then Quillan, that **** took a 180 degree turn, it wasn't a kid's book anymore, it was at least a young adult boook. I never finished the final book, got like 100 pages from the end but just stopped, haven't read a proper book since, for some reason i can only read e-books (might be bcause i'm on forums so much), should i finish those 100 pages or is it not worth it? Note: this is where Bobby and co. just start to invade the sanctum that everybody is in on new york in third earth.

(っ・ω・)っ
Dude, at first, yes it was a kids book, but when they lost on Veelox and then Quillan, that **** took a 180 degree turn, it wasn't a kid's book anymore, it was at least a young adult boook. I never finished the final book, got like 100 pages from the end but just stopped, haven't read a proper book since, for some reason i can only read e-books (might be bcause i'm on forums so much), should i finish those 100 pages or is it not worth it? Note: this is where Bobby and co. just start to invade the sanctum that everybody is in on new york in third earth.

Holyshit same.. I have the last book and only read half because life started getting busy.. I really really want to know what happens.. I'm going to re-read the last one. Patrick was one of my favs, man! I thought it took a big turn with Veelox.. just.. more mature.. more entertaining.

Holyshit same.. I have the last book and only read half because life started getting busy.. I really really want to know what happens.. I'm going to re-read the last one. Patrick was one of my favs, man! I thought it took a big turn with Veelox.. just.. more mature.. more entertaining.

Dang, but yeah, i need to finish it. I still think that Patrick should've gotten his own proper book instead of being lumped together with the end-of-Halla ish they had going on, i wanted to see more of 3rd earth explored. I think spader was my favorite :laugh: but when he screwed up and got Press killed smh. Veelox definitely was a game changer just like SD said, and then the end of Black Water, man, that was emotional as hell. And don't even get me started on when Twig revealed that Ibara was actually a future of Veelox that **** hit me like a brick. One thing i didn't like about that was that we now know that Aja had to die in order for Ibara to happen, there was no way to save her smh, she was so cool too. I think my favorite books were The Lost City of Faar and The Reality Bug, probably just because they were set in the future and I love futuristic things.

(っ・ω・)っ
Dang, but yeah, i need to finish it. I still think that Patrick should've gotten his own proper book instead of being lumped together with the end-of-Halla ish they had going on, i wanted to see more of 3rd earth explored. I think spader was my favorite :laugh: but when he screwed up and got Press killed smh. Veelox definitely was a game changer just like SD said, and then the end of Black Water, man, that was emotional as hell. And don't even get me started on when Twig revealed that Ibara was actually a future of Veelox that **** hit me like a brick. One thing i didn't like about that was that we now know that Aja had to die in order for Ibara to happen, there was no way to save her smh, she was so cool too. I think my favorite books were The Lost City of Faar and The Reality Bug, probably just because they were set in the future and I love futuristic things.

I was just about to say the same thing. I reealllyy loved Vo in the second book.. Those two are my favourites, too.. and then the Quillan games were also interesting.. I really liked that world-concept. And yeah Aja was cool but I thought that it was necessary.. or rather.. noble so I didn't mind it. Good series, man. Real good.

I was just about to say the same thing. I reealllyy loved Vo in the second book.. Those two are my favourites, too.. and then the Quillan games were also interesting.. I really liked that world-concept. And yeah Aja was cool but I thought that it was necessary.. or rather.. noble so I didn't mind it. Good series, man. Real good.
Yeah, the quillan games was pretty good that ending caught me off guard though...wow, that and the pilgrim's of rayne have the same exact ending, that really pisses me off... oh and yeah, i recommend this series to anyone that is reading this thread, even though we've spoiled a good portion of the series lol.

(っ・ω・)っ
Yeah, the quillan games was pretty good that ending caught me off guard though...wow, that and the pilgrim's of rayne have the same exact ending, that really pisses me off... oh and yeah, i recommend this series to anyone that is reading this thread, even though we've spoiled a good portion of the series lol.

Nah not really.. by the time they pick up the books and read through to the 6th one and stuff they'd have forgotten the names and stuff here. Cause really to someone who doesn't know.. words like "Quillan" and some of those names just sound like gibberish haha..

Lol, yeah i guess, but surely after lil while, they're gona start remembering some stuff and eventually peace it together, but oh well. Read the series people, you won't regret it! These are the only books I would pre-order and purchase day one and would be walking around the halls in middle school reading lol. When i was at school, i even kept em in the waldenbooks bag, well actually, i do that with all of my books, don't like em getting ruined.