Any of you guy's ever read this series?

Artemis Fowl is a young adult series. From Wikipedia:

"Artemis Fowl is a series of novels written by Eoin Colfer, protangonizes a teenage genius who will sometimes resort to criminal behaviors, who is named Artemis Fowl II. Artemis Fowl, the main character, is a ruthless and extremely intelligent young (human) criminal whose main goal is the acquisition of money through a variety of often illegal schemes. There are many settings in the series, including Iceland, Siberia, Chicago, Germany, London, Taiwan, Morocco, France and various places in Ireland. One main setting that has been in all the books is the Lower Elements."

I love this series, its great.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It's been a long while since I've read them. It was cool. :thumbs:

Some kind of Beast mode
Wow..I haven't heard this name since I was in middle school.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I think I've only read 4 of the books, but they were great to read. Maybe, I'll download the digital copy when I get the chance.

(っ・ω・)っ
I read it. I thought it was mostly cool, some parts made me think of it as a bit too young for my age at the time.. especially because I had been reading pendragon which is geared towards a younger crowd yet dealt with much more adult themes..

Pendragon? Like Bobby Pendragon, flumes, drama, love, and Saint Dane?

Never actually read it, though got a copy of the first book as a gift. It's around here somewhere. I'm reading the newest Kane Chronicles right now, but I've been thinking of giving Artemis Fowl a go since people seem to approve. If nothing else it'll hopefully help bridge the gap between now and Son of Neptune.

The series is great at explaining really cool technology of both Fowl and the Fairies. And Artemis Fowl himself is a goddamn Genius.

I'd love to get the newest book soon.

Hey, nothing wrong with a kids' book. Just ask J.K. Rowling. (horrid joke, I know.)

Better that people be reading SOMETHING than nothing. I meet so many people who don't read anything unless it's a magazine or they have to read it.