Descends From Shadows
Well, haven't posted anything for quite a while so might as well share with you all something that I've kept under wraps since before the series began. I've shared this with a few people (you know who you are) and I'd like to thank all of you personally for keeping your mouths shut about it.

Before I show it off however, you may have noticed a trend with the names and coloring of the villains up until this point. Well there is a reason for that as the main villains of Xtreme are in fact themed after the seven deadly sins. Vainglory is pride, Spite is envy, Fury is wrath, Inertia is Sloth and Gorge is Gluttony. "But wait!" you may ask "that's only five, where are the other two?" Well, I am currently working on that however I do finally have a solid design for one of the remaining two commanders. So, without further I represent to you all for the very first time ever, the physical embodiment of Lust... the Desire Dopant!

desire_dopant_by_guncannon109-d7g0126.jpg

I would also like to thank one of my best friends for giving me the idea for Desire's character along her grand purpose and role to play in the series.

Descends From Shadows
Well with the Xtreme movie special coming up I thought I'd go ahead and draw up designs for the specials staring villains. Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the Genesis Riders! :D

kamen_rider_valpurgeist_by_guncannon109-d7iwdz8.jpg

The rider of shadow, Valpurgeist is in every way Xtreme's equal. After his release from prison Valpurgeist sets his plans against the city that robbed him of his freedom in motion.

kamen_rider_luarentia_by_guncannon109-d7ka4pg.jpg

Valpurgeist's second in command, Luarentia is the undefeated swordsman of the sea. His treasured blade Luarentiacepter keeps him swimming forward until the day he meets a warrior who can defeat him in battle.

kamen_rider_gamma_ray_by_guncannon109-d7kf2fp.jpg

The rider of thunder, Gamma-Ray is willing to do anything to test the limits of his power. As a self proclaimed "mad genius" Gamma-Ray is crazy enough to test any experiment on any subject, even himself.

kamen_rider_corroderon_by_guncannon109-d7kftzc.jpg

The rider of the forest, Corroderon fights for what he holds dear. So long as he has something to fight for his shield shall never be broken. Together his lover and partner in crime Slicer, the two form an unstoppable duo.

kamen_rider_slicer_by_guncannon109-d7koz5o.jpg

Faster than the eye can see, Slicer will tear her opponents to shreds before they could even see what hit them. Carnage and her lover Corroderon are the only things that Slicer has ever known and she will do anything to keep it that way.