Descends From Shadows
Just a place for me to log all the art work for my fan fiction series that's currently in progress. To kick things off (pun not intended), the main rider Alex Darwin aka Kamen Rider Xtreme.

Alex Darwin
alex_darwin_by_guncannon109-d5ws8uk.jpg

First Appearance: Episode 1 Begins Night

Bio:
Strong willed and optimistic, Alex shows promise in taking up the position of a Kamen Rider. Despite being an orphan, Alex always looks on the bright side of things and doesn't let small issues bring him down.

Base Forms: (left to right) Star Runner, Blade Kicker and Blast Diver
xtreme_all_forms_by_guncannon109-d6qf6fi.jpg

X Driver
x_driver_by_guncannon109-d5tj48f.jpg

Feedback is appreciated. :D

Last edited:
Descends From Shadows
and now for something that I've kept under wraps for the longest time. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... Kamen Rider Fata.

kamen_rider_fata_by_guncannon109-d6dc6eq.jpg

Motif: Butterfly & Fate/Destiny

Abilities:
-Super Speed.
-Seeing into the future.

How will this rider be used in the series?... All will be revealed in time.

Descends From Shadows
Well, with a new rider showing up in Xtreme, I thought I would go a head and post her bio.

tara_archer_by_guncannon109-d5u6ctx.jpg

First Appearance: TBA

Bio:
Always charging into battle with the intent to make the biggest bang possible, Tara often has a tendency to get a little carried away both on and off the battle field. She's highly artistic and is seemingly able to fly on rollar blades. With the help her best friend Kree, a small mechanical bird, she is gifted with the power of the wind and is sure to see her foes off with a graceful demise.

Rider Form:
kamen_rider_gale_revamp_by_guncannon109-d6fdqt8.jpg

Descends From Shadows
cole_desmond_by_guncannon109-d6vfm4g.jpg

Bio: Alex's best friend since childhood. Though he is not a rider, Cole seeks to help out Alex in anyway he can. He often picks on Alex but it's all in good fun. Cole's primary strength is his kindness which his the reason he was able to become Kamen Rider Rock later on when he truly needed to be.

Rider Form:
kamen_rider_rock_revamp_by_guncannon109-d6fd63e.jpg

Descends From Shadows
shiore_fubuki_revamp_by_guncannon109-d6y2agf.jpg

First Appearance: Episode 18 Y, the Girl Named Snowstorm

Bio: Isolated and distant, Shiore is highly skilled with a blade and is the most experienced fighter of all the riders. Though she may seem disengaged from her surroundings, Shiore always pays close attention to what's going on around her waiting until the perfect moment to strike.

Rider Form:
kamen_rider_yuki_revamp_by_guncannon109-d6bwue4.jpg

Last edited:
Descends From Shadows
carter_damon_by_guncannon109-d5ugsfe.jpg

First Appearance: Episode 20 Vows and Ancient Memories

Bio: Raised in the shadows of META, Carter is the eldest son of Rylee Damon/Spite. Though he might not speak much, he says volumes when he acts. With the gaia memory of fire in his hands, Carter display fully that he is more than capable to use it to it's power to the fullest.

Rider Form:
kamen_rider_ryu_o_revamp_by_guncannon109-d6bxdgg.jpg

Last edited:
Descends From Shadows
Well, I had these lying around and figured I'd go ahead and post them up here. Enjoy. :D

sarah_gardner_by_guncannon109-d6vflnx.jpg

Bio: A classmate of Alex. She is the student council president and star runner of the school's track team. She often finds herself being utterly annoyed by Alex's lack of interest in anything school related and also Madison's best friend and acts as her big sister on multiple occasions.

madison_tyler_by_guncannon109-d6s2oqk.jpg

First Appearance: Episode 2 Prey and Predator (First mentioned by name in Episode 4 Fire Starter)

Bio: A classmate of Alex and Cole. Though she mostly remains quiet, she has an undying love for Power Rangers and Anime, more specifically Ninja Storm and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Over time she develops a crush on Alex and tries on multiple occasions to confess her feelings but various things keep getting in the way of her doing so.