The Amazing World of Gumball -- Japanese OP

Kalle

変わって欲しくないよ。
おかしなガムボール イメージソング「Yes/ No Continue?」

Actually, I'm not a fan of the show at all, but this song is so cute and fun that I don't mind one bit!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsbhRcLK7g"]??????????????????Yes/ No Continue?? - YouTube[/ame]

SamuraiEchidna

You know, to me, it's not that great. Though, I am sure fans of the show will probably think this Japanese OP is unnecessary and way more over the top than it needs to be.

But what I love is seeing American cartoons, TV shows, and movies with a Japanese dub. This was interesting. Seeing the Powerpuff Girls in Japanese was interesting. Seeing Avatar: The Last Airbender in Japanese was interesting. Batman, X-Men, the list goes on. I would love to see more, but a lot of it just isn't shared on the web.

Kalle

変わって欲しくないよ。
Yeah, it's almost kind of surreal in a way! But especially cool if the shows have a familiar seiyuu on cast, it's fun imagining their past characters in these kinds of roles xD

Don't care for the show, but the song is catchy as hell. What's it called?

it's called Yes/No Continue?
I listed it at the top, lol ~

Bigdog

You know, to me, it's not that great. Though, I am sure fans of the show will probably think this Japanese OP is unnecessary and way more over the top than it needs to be.

But what I love is seeing American cartoons, TV shows, and movies with a Japanese dub. This was interesting. Seeing the Powerpuff Girls in Japanese was interesting. Seeing Avatar: The Last Airbender in Japanese was interesting. Batman, X-Men, the list goes on. I would love to see more, but a lot of it just isn't shared on the web.

The opening suits the cartoon far more than the original one suited the show in my opinion. It goes very well with the show's over-the-top tone and the 80's 8 bit gaming theme of it.

The American intro makes it like a rip of Foster's and like many modern American intros , just don't have that soul and heart put into it. Just instrumentals , rinse and repeat.

The Batman and Xmen intros are probably equivalent or better than the initial versions as it is, though the Batman intro for the 90's was kinda annoying with that Japanese speaker jabbering through the entire thing. He should've stopped at a certain point where it would have lent it enormous effect.

Ever seen the Korean Voltron opening? Yeah, they seriously released BOTH Golion and Voltron. And they wonder why people are confused with brand identity. It's like "WTF. Golion again?" Maybe that's why they haven't released some episodes of Sentai, but it doesn't explain why they haven't released he first three sentai that made up MMPR like they did with Voltron and why they couldn't buy the Bioman dub and release that.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
it's called Yes/No Continue?
I listed it at the top, lol ~

Thanks, K. I love and hate you at the same time. :shakefist

(Love you for providing info about the song, hate you because I'm going to have this stuck in my head for the next little while.:shakefist)

hmf_master

"Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"
The theme song is better in Japan than America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts