Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Adam Project (2022)

Tagline: Past meets future.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: Shawn Levy

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Walker Scobell, Mark Ruffalo, Jennifer Garner, Zoe Saldana, Catherine Keener, Alex Mallari Jr., Braxton Bjerken, Kasra Wong, Lucie Guest, Donald Sales, Esther Ming Li, Ben Wilkinson, Milo Shandel, Isaiah Haegert

Release: 2022-03-11

Runtime: 106

Plot: After accidentally crash-landing in 2022, time-traveling fighter pilot Adam Reed teams up with his 12-year-old self on a mission to save the future.

Administrator
Staff member
I was pleased with everyone's performance in The Adam Project. Ryan Reynolds is the master of quips. What are your likes and criticisms about the film? Would you rather watch this or Free Guy?

Hello Friends!
I just finished watching it.
Surprisingly, this was a step forward in making movies enjoyable again rather than preaching a message.

I prefer a film to be an escape rather than a lesson in social science, and Adam Project provided me with just that.

I found this boring... I am sorry, but I tried to appreciate it, but it is not for me.

I loved Both! Free Guy shows me the fantasy of living in a video game world, while this movie brings back my time travel fantasies. I would have told my kid self to invest in Bitcoins when it was still cheap and but stocks of Uber, Apple, and Netflix when they were still low and give him all the sports event results so he could win all bets.

6th Ranger
The hilarious relationship between Ryan Reynolds and his younger self was one of the movie's highlights for me. The entire situation with the bullies was hilarious. Surprisingly, I had a lot of fun with it. One of the best Netflix movies ever, and Reynolds redeemed himself from that terrible Red Notice film.

They performed an excellent job of eliciting my emotions and determining what it was. I can't tell you how many times this film made me cry. I wish I have a time machine!

Love Me!
Hope Ryan Reynolds will make more movie with Netflix! He has been slaying it lately! He is my auto watch actor. If He stars in a movie, I will watch.

I recently finished watching The Adam Project.
This is a terrific movie that comes highly recommended.
I wasn't expecting it to be as emotional as it was. I have loved ones I lost, and I always desire to travel back in time and see them once more. It resonates well with me.

Time Travel is one of my favorite Science Fiction tropes! I got a Blast watching this, and I always had the fantasy of meeting my younger self and giving him the advice to change his destiny.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database