The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing Some Justice!
Rumour is they'll drop them at the SD tapings tonight...not sure who to yet, but I hope it's "Code Barret" (Cody and Wade)

Just give them to Awesome Truth. For the match at SS against Cena and Rock, the straps would really benefit them.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Awesome Truth might well be my favorite tag team as of late.I liked both guys solo(love R-Truth since his heel turn),but they have been very entertaining together

Throwing Some Justice!
Epico (Orlando Colon, cousin of former WWE wrestlers Carlito and Primo Colon) makes his Smackdown debut against Sin Cara. Here's hoping this Colon get's treated right unlike his relatives. I do miss Carlito though.

Eye See You
WWE has officially announed that Daniel Bryan will indeed face the WHC at WrestleMania 28.

They better start building Bryan into something because the way things are right now..... thumbs down to all of it.

When will Air Boom drop their tag team titles?

WWE knew on monday and should have had Air Boom drop the titles then but they didn't. Word on the street is Swaggler will win the titles.

"Wellness policy"? What did he do, get drunk?

He smoked pot. So now the talent aren't even allowed to do that. WWE is treating them like fucking robots or something.

Just give them to Awesome Truth. For the match at SS against Cena and Rock, the straps would really benefit them.

Nah, Cena & Rock are clearly going to win and them winning the titles from Awesome Truth makes no sense for obvious reasons and having Awesome Truth lose the match in a non-title bout would also make the champions look weak.

He smoked pot. So now the talent aren't even allowed to do that. WWE is treating them like fucking robots or something.

What? You are complaining because WWE Talent cant smoke pot?

You do realize 1. It is illegal.
2. Almost every company in america has a no drug stance. ( From Walmart to Apple. No company wants you doing drugs on their watch.)

And WWE never ALLOWED them to do it, they just did it themselves, and that is what they are doing now. WWE tells them dont do it when they get / offer people a contract. Evan Bourne violated the Rules and contract, that is all, wwe never did anything wrong in this situation.

WWE is actually looking out for the wrestlers in this situation. Drugs have bad side effects and long term ones. They are taking these things seriously.

Throwing Some Justice!
Digital Artist
Cena and Rock won't win the Tag Titles. They don't need it nor will Rock be able to come bring it live until Wrestlemania comes along. I would love for the Awesome Truth to win the Tag Titles though.

Anyways, I'm way too late on this but last week's Randy Orton/Dolph Ziggler match on Smackdown was pretty good. They both work well together. I really think Ziggler is ready to jump up to the main event now. RAW could use another heel main eventer and he is the next best candidate.

Eye See You
What? You are complaining because WWE Talent cant smoke pot?

You do realize 1. It is illegal.
2. Almost every company in america has a no drug stance. ( From Walmart to Apple. No company wants you doing drugs on their watch.)

And WWE never ALLOWED them to do it, they just did it themselves, and that is what they are doing now. WWE tells them dont do it when they get / offer people a contract. Evan Bourne violated the Rules and contract, that is all, wwe never did anything wrong in this situation.

WWE is actually looking out for the wrestlers in this situation. Drugs have bad side effects and long term ones. They are taking these things seriously.

So Wal-Mart makes you do monthly drug testing for pot use?. I don't think so.

Marijuana's only bad side effects include eating too much and short term memory loss and that's by smoking a ton of it a day.

The fact of the matter is weed is not cocaine, if a performer wants to settle down, sit back and relax and smoke a spliff that should be fine.

What's next, no more alcohol consumption as well?.

Eye See You
I;m still having a hard time with the fact WWE is making the ring imploding a big thing to the point where Henry and Show are actually hurt by it.... c'mooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Status
Not open for further replies.