The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital Artist
I got a feeling all of this online Jericho/Punk back and forth is just a build up for Y2J's return and feud for when Punk wins the WWE title from Del Rio.

I think so and I hope so too. They will make huge money together. It needs to happen.

RAW thoughts:

-The Rock brought it via satellite. He's going to team up with Cena. Now we should figure what to call their team. "The Rock and Fruity Pebbles Connection".

-CM Punk vs the ratings magnet Mark Henry. I thought it was weird that it took Ricardo Rodriguez to use his shoe on Henry to get the match disqualified. I was wondering how this feud was going to get heated and now it's getting there.

-Eve wins the Battle Royale to become the new #1 contender. I couldn't tell who eliminated themselves quickly in this one though. Beth Phoenix has a nice voice on commentary. On a side note, Chris Masters wrote on his Twitter that a certain Diva on Smackdown still has a job because she has "oral" relations to Michael Hayes. There was a Diva in this royale that dressed similar to Hayes. Hmmm...But my money is on Rosa Mendes.

-Barrett and Cody Rhodes defeat Air Boom. I'm guessing this will lead to another match for the Tag Titles. But where was Cody's classic IC Title???

-Big Show defeats Del Rio with his knockout punch. CM Punk comes out and does the Anaconda Vice and forces Del Rio to give him a rematch for the WWE Title. Cool.

-Santino Marrella defeats Jack Swagger with the help of the Beaker Muppet.

-Zak Ryder defeats Dolph Ziggler. No Mason Ryan in sight though.

-John Cena defeats The Miz even though Miz had help from R-Truth. What a way to make the big threat look weak to Cena and The Rock. Odd ending.

My favorite Muppet segments were the opening (Kelly Kelly kissing Kermit), Christian/Sheamus/Beaker, and Piggy/Morrisson/Kermit/Cody Rhodes ones. Those got me laughing.

You Got The TOUCH!
Chris Masters should keep his mouth shut in case he gets hired for a 56th WWE jobber run.

what has he got to lose really? He was vastly improved from before, and he still got fired. He can always go back to Japan or travel the world like he did.

Eye See You
No kidding, I was joking. I think it's safe to say that after 2 runs with WWE it's best to pack up and forget about WWE just like Gail Kim did.

n/s
Speaking of which, James Storm is out for 6-8 weeks due to concussion. So much for former tag team partner fighting against the champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.