The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
HHH is slowly rebuilding the divisions, the tag division is on fire right now if you watch all 4 wwe programs. I think they'll do the cruiserweight and eventually a hardcore revamp as well.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
So, I went to an indy show tonight and 2 of the guests were Greg Valentine and the Honky Tonk Man(they're both doing an appearance tomorrow, so my friend brought them in for the show tonight so sign autographs and whatnot). Anyway, we all went out for dinner. They were talking about how they don't understand all the kids "flying" these days, and I wanted to tell them so badly that it's a new generation and not everyone works like you guys did back in the day.

Throwing Some Justice!
Having dinner with those 2 moronic assholes would make me a sucidal emo kid for life. --- Also, I starting to like Hunico without the mask. But is anyone getting that vibe that he's gonna be the new "Chavo"?

boogie woogie feng shui
So, I went to an indy show tonight and 2 of the guests were Greg Valentine and the Honky Tonk Man(they're both doing an appearance tomorrow, so my friend brought them in for the show tonight so sign autographs and whatnot). Anyway, we all went out for dinner. They were talking about how they don't understand all the kids "flying" these days, and I wanted to tell them so badly that it's a new generation and not everyone works like you guys did back in the day.

I guess because the scoop slam and sleeper hold have never really been that exciting.

Eye See You
I guess because the scoop slam and sleeper hold have never really been that exciting.

This. That **** was fun back in it's time but now fans demand more.

Having dinner with those 2 moronic assholes would make me a sucidal emo kid for life. --- Also, I starting to like Hunico without the mask. But is anyone getting that vibe that he's gonna be the new "Chavo"?

Unmasking him was a smart move, I don't think they'll Chavo him. He's got potential to make it big in WWE, they just need to revive the Cruiserweight title for these high flyers.

Anyone like MMA/UFC? Or is this only wrestling?

I'm gonna have to make a thread for it if there isn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.