The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
I like his Walk Alone by Saliva theme more.

[hide]:p[/hide]

:laugh:

Awesome. Averno is still coming to WWE to fued with the original Sin Cara. Can't wait for that. :D

Well, there needs to be some time between his feud with Sin Cara II and eventually becoming a tag team as the Sin Caras which you know damn well will happen.

The entrance will have them both do the trampoline jump into the ring. I can totally see it.

Digital Artist
I have no idea what is going on with the Eric Bischoff and his son storyline is about in TNA but thats what ended the show. Ric Flair helped attacked Bischoff's son. Bobby Roode is now the new #1 contender for the TNA World Title after defeating Samoa Joe.

Anyone here watched WWE's newest Blu-Ray/DVD release "Greatest Rivalries-Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart" yet? It's been getting great reviews from what I read so far on other forums. The actual documentary is over 2 hours with just Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels discussing how they started off their careers in their respective tag teams all the way through that Montreal Screwjob incident. I'm still in the early part of the documentary. It's pretty good.

Eye See You
TNA is just fucking weird. Bischoff, Hogan, and Russo need to be GONE. Those 3 helped kill WCW... yet Dixie Carter hires them for her company. It's retardation.

I'd **** Dixie Carter.

Eye See You
That's the only way Sin Cara is going to be able to have a good match.

and Daniel Bryan as well.

WWE is doing this while prepping Cara to adjust to the WWE way of wrestling.

I actually think WWE was better off with Sin Cara II, he speaks english and he's bigger. You'd think that would be perfect for WWE. Instead this time around they went with the smaller guy who doesn't know a lick of english which could work or fail miserably.

Also, rumors are reporting if this WWE NEtwork fails (which it will) the WWE may got bankrupt.

Throwing Some Justice!
I also heard a rumor WWE wants to bring back the Hardcore belt. Which is complete bullshit since it won't work in the PG crap we are digesting.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I also heard a rumor WWE wants to bring back the Hardcore belt. Which is complete bullshit since it won't work in the PG crap we are digesting.

I think those rumors are starting to pop-up just b/c of Mick Foley's confirmed upcoming return to the WWE

boogie woogie feng shui
and Daniel Bryan as well.

No, I mean Mistico/Sin Cara is literally so inept when it comes to wrestling against other athletes and styles that Averno is one of the only people in the business that is capable of putting him over. That's why the two go at it in Mexico more often than those douchebags from Oasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.