The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
I know Mason Ryan is green but I can't help but mark out when his entrance theme starts up and he comes to Ryder's aid on Raw. :buttrock:

So, TNA has bought AAA ? Interesting.

I think TNA should be focusing on trying to get a 2.0 rating and improving itself with more than just Scott Baio appearances before buying out other wrestling companies.

So are you guys gonna grab a WWE '12 game next month to recreate & re-enact from what we just seen on most of WWE shows?

I'm still waiting for a good wrestling game that falls in line with Day of Reckoning 1-2, Revenge, No Mercy, and Wrestlemania 2000.

You Got The TOUCH!
So are you guys gonna grab a WWE '12 game next month to recreate & re-enact from what we just seen on most of WWE shows?

I'm thinking about it. From what I've seen of trailers and youtube footages, it looks great. I'll probably wait out till 2 weeks before release date, and then decide on pre-order.

Eye See You
The James Storm segment came off pretty good. But I dunno... he's just the opposite of the the world champions we are used to when it comes to image which could either be a good thing or a bad thing especially if you compare him to other world champions like Mark Henry and Delberto Al-Rio. He did pull off a wicked Super Kick though.

Angle needs a break. I'm sick of seeing him altogether at this point. He should take time off, get better and then come back to win another 40 world titles.

Gail Kim looked sexier than she ever did in her 2nd WWE run.

I wonder if Angelina Love is shaven.

Throwing Some Justice!
Damn... From what I read, only 7 min. and 6 seconds of in-ring action for this week's Impact Wrestling...

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I'm thinking about it. From what I've seen of trailers and youtube footages, it looks great. I'll probably wait out till 2 weeks before release date, and then decide on pre-order.

I plan on pre-ordering my copy within the week.

The Universe mode in 2011 was really,really fun.I guess the mode in this year`s game will allow title matches whenever you want and against whoever you want,as well as injuries and a draft.

Eye See You
You guys NEED to see Kaitlyn on last tuesday's NXT episode. :O_O:

Even homosexuals would have gotten hard ons.

About to watch SmackDown, I do hope this Cara vs. Cara match makes up for the lack luster one from the ppv last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.