The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing Some Justice!
In 2 weeks, Storm and Roode will face off for the TNA World Championship. Bobby Roode defeated Samoa Joe (Losing streak continues) in a #1 Contenders Match to get a shot in 2 weeks against the new World Champ James Storm.

Digital Artist
I saw the last hour of Impact Wrestling and thought it was ok. The Jeff Jarrett/Jeff Hardy promo was interesting. Jarrett brought up some good points and even mentioned the first time that Hardy no-showed a live TNA event. Hardy's mic skills are still weak but they were ok on this one. I swear, Hardy mic skills look they are on another level compared to John Morrison. Lol...

Gail Kim has returned to TNA. At least she got to make her presence felt by attacking Velvet Sky and joined forces with Karen Jarrett. This was good to see as I wanted to forget about the last time I saw Gail on RAW a few months back.

So all it took was for a Superkick to Kurt Angle to win the TNA World Title? That was um, anti-climatic. It took more Superkicks from Shawn Michaels to beat Angle back then. Anyways it looks like Roode could still be going for the title.

Eye See You
The PPV was ok. I liked the end of the Sting/Hogan match, the fans were really into it. Austin Aries got a nice pop too considering he went in as a heel.

The Joe/Crimson/Morgan match made me sick. Joe was better than the other 2 by a long shot, the fans loved him too and he gets pissed on as usual.

But yeah, Roode should have won the main event.

In 2 weeks, Storm and Roode will face off for the TNA World Championship. Bobby Roode defeated Samoa Joe (Losing streak continues) in a #1 Contenders Match to get a shot in 2 weeks against the new World Champ James Storm.

Wait...

SAMOA JOE lost?! :O_O::O_O::O_O::O_O: :169:

So are you guys gonna grab a WWE '12 game next month to recreate & re-enact from what we just seen on most of WWE shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.