The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Miz is the best ever... Heh..

I thought Randy had a legit concussion. Why is he still getting in the ring?

Digital Artist
Well, that RAW was interesting. I don't think it was that bad of a show. Thought it was good and moved onto things.

*CM Punk was the main highlight of the show. He showed how well he can carry a promo and was on his game all night. The triple threat match with him against Del Rio and Misterio were, IMO, the match of the night. It was kinda fast paced, fun to watch and I thought they all clicked well. What was shocking was Punk's announcement after the match. I really don't want him to leave next month. He's too good of a talent to let go. WWE lost Batista last year, Jericho, and now Triple H and Undertaker won't be around much anymore. Punk needs to stay or else, us fans will get tired of seeing Super Cena and Super Orton on top. Seriously...

*Kelly Kelly wins the Divas Championship. She is such a pretty gal to look at. That's about it. I miss LayCool now as they really added an element to the Divas division.

*Dolph Ziggler and Kofi Kingston had another great match too. These guys always put on a good show. I like Ziggler as the US Champ and hope he gets a lengthy reign with it. He won't be winning the WWE Title with Super Cena on Raw. Vickie Guerrero has lost so much weight now. I'm impressed.

*So is Ted Dibiase going to re-join forces with Dashing Cody Rhodes again? It loos like it and if so, Cody better be the leader this time. Dibiase is nothing but a jobber now.

*The six-man tag match was good too but I thought it was slow at times. But I figured they had to do that since it went about 30 minutes long. Seeing these guys be in the main event has really shown how weak the roster has been. It's no offense to any of these guys though as I enjoy seeing fresh storylines. The ending got me thinking what is going to happen with Super Orton's title on Smackdown. He suffered a concussion last week and still beat Christian for the 3rd time. I'm tired of seeing Super Orton now.

The WTF moment of the night goes to:
Booker T calling the Alabama Slam that Cody Rhodes did on Daniel Bryan a side-walk slam. It wasn't even close Booker. That caused Booker, Cole, and Lawler to be silent for a good 5-10 seconds before they had to say that Booker needed to fix his glasses. Haha...I still enjoy Booker T. on commentary though.

Last edited:
For those who follow Punk on Twitter, we all saw this-

I knew I was gone at the beginning of the year. I just woke up one day and I knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time
I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I knew I'd be history by July. Come say goodbye on July 17th.
Come say goodbye on July 17th. I promise to go out with a bang. Trust me. XxX

Here's the deal..

For those of who followed Punk during his Indy/ROH days and read his LiveJournal (Holy +%#$ I can't even remember the last time I typed LiveJournal) may have thought this was somewhat eerie, due to the post he made on Wednesday, June 15th, 2005, (the week of Death Before Dishonor III for ROH) which read-

I knew I was gone at the beggining of the year.
I just woke up one day and knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time. I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I honestly knew I'd be history by June.
Come say goodbye on Saturday, I promise to go out with a bang.
Trust me.
XxX

Post is now deleted but it can be seen on the way back internet machine. Here's a screen shot I took.

489ab54a09.jpg

What's the significance of this? Well, he didn't leave ROH that weekend. He won the Championship from Austin Aries and stuck around for two more months even though Death Before Dishonor III was supposed to be his last show.

Mind, blown.

Anti-Anti
I'm really hoping CM Punk stays, hopefully him and Cena can feud for the title while setting up a match with CM vs Stone Cold at WM 28

Status
Not open for further replies.