The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
#MissionMiami
It's no secret, Vince is an ass.

Evolve star Shiima Xion will be at Destination X as well.

Throwing Some Justice!
Randy Orton's concussion is indeed real. No word yet if he's gonna be out of action or drop the belt, but he will be at the PPV.

HEROW
2. The Miz-I thought he interacted well with both Piper and Austin but I just felt he never got the last laugh. He even "lost" to Piper too and got thrown out of the ring by Alex Riley. He will be on top again though so no worries.

Meh, never liked The Miz... He wasn't a very convincing heel for me unlike Truth, Del Rio, and Christian. :buttrock:

#MissionMiami
WWE should do a storyline on why Orton is growing a beard and looks like "The Homeless Man" instead of "The Viper".

#MissionMiami
Fantastic. Best booked Impact of the year easily.

Some tidbits in wrestling news:

-TNA has surpassed ECW in Existence. TNA has celebrated it's 9 year anniversary this month while ECW died 9 years ago.

-TNA has also surpassed WCW Nitro and Thunder in episodes.

-TNA is looking to go into a youth movement by pushing Gunner, Crimson and Robert Roode as singles superstars.

-Desmond Wolfe has been released.

-TNA is opening a new TV brand of wrestling called "All Wheels Wrestling" which would air on the SPEED Tv Network. It's a mix of wrestling and racing.

http://www.twitter.com/AWWCommish

WWE News:

Randy Orton upset at WWE RAW

Randy Orton was not happy having to do a long promo segment on WWE Raw this week, WrestleZone has learned exclusively. "The Viper" suffered a concussion on the overseas tour, but with the pay-pe- view taking place this Sunday, Orton was asked to appear on Raw to further his storyline with Christian.

Orton was reportedly "caught way off guard," as one WWE insider described it to us, "he had no idea his promo segment would be so extensive. He was hurting, suffering from the effects of being concussed, yet given a complicated segment to memorize."

Orton has always been vocal when he feels he is being wronged by WWE, but was, according to everyone we spoke with, a total professional on Monday night. "But he was clearly pissed," another WWE insider told us, "and he had every right to be."

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...rton-upset-at-raw-following-concussion-131479

Dull Brilliance
WWE should do a storyline on why Orton is growing a beard and looks like "The Homeless Man" instead of "The Viper".

Ever since he grew the beard he's been a smiley babyface instead of the anti-hero tweener we've had for the past year.

I'm convinced he's not our Randy Orton but Evil Randy Orton from the mirror universe. But just like Evil Cartman, he's actually friendlier than the real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.