The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon master!
So I got carried away with my review. Then again, it's my opinion, just as everyone else has theirs. I'm no mark for anything, nor am I being a "whiny child", the show had it's moments but I wish they had sold it a little more. I am aware of the talent they're trying to push and gimmicks to work with, like Crimson and his "undefeated" streak, just watching his match was Joe... wasn't great, I commend Joe for trying to carry Crimson who's the least experienced of the two. Suppose I was expecting too much out of the Kaz/Kendrick/Abyss match, but it would be hard to work 2 different types of styles against each other for a high speed expected type of match.

For the record, I liked the Styles/Ray match not because of the "cheers"... but for the entertainment factor. They wrestled solid, sold fatal blows and played to the audience... which is key if you want them over with you. Just saying. Up until that match, I'm opinion, felt very quiet.

I'm looking forward on how they're gonna push Destination X, serious.

#MissionMiami
So I got carried away with my review. Then again, it's my opinion, just as everyone else has theirs. I'm no mark for anything, nor am I being a "whiny child", the show had it's moments but I wish they had sold it a little more. I am aware of the talent they're trying to push and gimmicks to work with, like Crimson and his "undefeated" streak, just watching his match was Joe... wasn't great, I commend Joe for trying to carry Crimson who's the least experienced of the two. Suppose I was expecting too much out of the Kaz/Kendrick/Abyss match, but it would be hard to work 2 different types of styles against each other for a high speed expected type of match.

For the record, I liked the Styles/Ray match not because of the "cheers"... but for the entertainment factor. They wrestled solid, sold fatal blows and played to the audience... which is key if you want them over with you. Just saying. Up until that match, I'm opinion, felt very quiet.

I'm looking forward on how they're gonna push Destination X, serious.

Understandable.

Destination X will be pushed similar to Hardcore Justice was last year. Old X-Division wrestlers returning against each other, Six Sided Ring, Ultimate X, etc.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I used to think that R-Truth was one of the greatest men in wrestling,but after seeing him beat Hornswoggle senseless,I now believe that he is THE greatest man in wrestling,period.

Digital Artist
That 3 hour RAW was just average for me. There were some highlights though so that was good.

Highlights of the night:
1. R-Truth. He kicked down Hornswoggle and got huge heat from it. This is such a huge push for him. It looks like he was the one who attacked John Morrison again before their scheduled match. By the end of the night, R-Truth got the fans chanting for him. What a difference a heel turn makes.

2. CM Punk-He got to interact with Stone Cold (his twitter rival) and man, their interaction was pretty cool. You can sense the tension they have against each other and I wished Austin can wrestle again because Punk would be a great opponent for him. I'm glad Punk got the pinfall over Cena too.

3. Randy Orton/Christian feud-Orton had to deal with a messed up microphone at the start but this promo was done well. Got me intrigued to see more as heel Christian working so much better. So many stars have turned heel lately though.

4. Stone Cold Steve Austin-It's cool to see him again and that's the bottom line.

Lowlights:
1. John Morrison's return-Is he really back from his injury? Or was this just a cover up to give him more rest? Either way, I thought his return was wasted. Unless this is setting up for Morrison to interfere this Sunday then it will make sense.

2. The Miz-I thought he interacted well with both Piper and Austin but I just felt he never got the last laugh. He even "lost" to Piper too and got thrown out of the ring by Alex Riley. He will be on top again though so no worries.

3. Alberto Del Rio-The crowd still don't give him big heat. What is going on here? Do people not hate him or not? Either way, something has to be done because R-Truth is making Del Rio look like a mid-carder right now. Not good for the Royal Rumble winner.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
If anyone comes across a video of that Cena and Miz darkmatch from last night, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.