The 199 Heroes/Heroines of Super Sentai of Goranger to Kyoryuger...

Lurker
Without counting the supporting characters, or Bangai Heroes/Bangai Heroines (consisting of Ninjaman, Signalman, Black Knight Hyuuga, DekaSwan, DekaMaster, Magimother, Wolzard Fire, Zubaan, Rio, Mele, Princess Kaoru, Kyoryu Cyan, Kyoryu Gray, Kyoryu Violet, Kyoryu Silver, & Aka Red), there's still a grand total of 199 Heroes/Heroines of Goranger to Kyoryuger, which is a lot. :O_O: :buttrock:

Do you think in the future, that we'll see all of those heroes (including future sentai heroes/heroines) take on a very powerful (& nearly invincible) enemy in something like, the 50th anniversary without being too sidelined like in Gokaiger? I think that it'll be a thrill. :)

Last edited:
Eeeehhhhh...I dunno. Life isn't like Wonderful 101. Having a big crowd of people doesn't really give you the ability to destroy an unbeatable enemy...it just kinda makes it hard to move around for everyone involved.

And I still resist the idea that five people holding a big cannon somehow makes it stronger. I doubt having 199 of them holding an even bigger cannon would do much.

Of course...that would be a rather large cannon...which might just do the trick.

Let's Morphin
2026 should be the 50th, right?
If you average 6 heroes per year from 2014 to 2026, there should be 292 heroes. Throw in some extra rangers and bangai heroes, that number should hit 300. Well under the numbers in SHT, but still a spectacle.