HEROW
let me tell you guys a secret..

musashi is tetsuo kurata incognito! :p

Hahaha sorry I just read this... Oh wait, my reaction to that is...

[hide]I WISH! :shakefist
If it were true, I'd definitely rape myself... :laugh:[/hide]

Oh man! This thread brings back memories. My most favorite Showa Kamen Rider named Kuya Robert Akizuki aka Kotaro Minami-onichan as BLACK/BLACK RX.
Got to say, he's a big icon for those who were born during the 1990's here in my country. I say "RIDER CHANGE!" whenever I see him do his stuffs.

EDIT:

b2.jpg

Last edited:
Lurker
God, I remember that awesome and sweet bike. I always wonder where it goes when he henshin.

I don't have low self esteem.
Minami Kotaro in my opionion is the Tommy of all the Kamen Riders.

Man I haven't watched BLACK and RX for AGES!! Even though I never watched the show as a kid I feel nostalgic about the show now. Welcome back to 2004/05.

Minami Kotaro in my opionion is the Tommy of all the Kamen Riders.

Man I haven't watched BLACK and RX for AGES!! Even though I never watched the show as a kid I feel nostalgic about the show now. Welcome back to 2004/05.

Yep! He's the big brother to all of those born either in the late 1980's or 1990's here in my country. That is why he is our Kuya Robert Akizuki aka Kotaro Minami-onichan.

I don't have low self esteem.
Yep! He's the big brother to all of those born either in the late 1980's or 1990's here in my country. That is why he is our Kuya Robert Akizuki aka Kotaro Minami-onichan.

Well he was MY big brother in the 2000's. OK so I was born in the 80's but I never got to watch Kamen Rider BLACK or RX until the 2000's because Kamen Rider was never brought to the UK and I had to buy them on HK DVDs.

We did have Saban's Masked Rider though but of course that show sucks, and Prince Dex was like a horrible older brother who always betrayed me.

Well he was MY big brother in the 2000's. OK so I was born in the 80's but I never got to watch Kamen Rider BLACK or RX until the 2000's because Kamen Rider was never brought to the UK and I had to buy them on HK DVDs.

We did have Saban's Masked Rider though but of course that show sucks, and Prince Dex was like a horrible older brother who always betrayed me.

Yep! But Zaido turned him into a hero. Screw be to both Zaido and SMR. They suck!

Ahem...
G:O_O::O_O:dness! He even has his own toy!MD_RAH_MINAMI_KOTARO.jpg

WIN! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: