Terrible Toku Talents; who's work do you absolutly hate?

I really hated Kohei Murakami in Faiz because the Masato character was built up into nothing and ended up dying meaninglessly with no redemption whatsoever.:redface2:

However, by Ultraman Mebius, Cutey Honey the Live, and Garo Makai Senki, I've been hating him less. The shows he appeared after Faiz showed how much of a comedian he could be.
Yeah I also hated Kaixa while I was watching Faiz, to the point that I started fastforwarding through a lot of his dialogue just so I wouldn't have to listen to his crazy rants. But since I finished the series I've seen the episode of Mebius that Murakami was in and the first half of Cutie Honey, and he was quite enjoyable in those. I've started to think it was more of a writing thing than the actor. Faiz is (IMO) a show about prejudice and Kaixa was the most prominent prejudiced human character. I think we're meant to hate Kaixa. You know, seeing as the character's crazy racist an' all? That's not to excuse it entirely though; there was still some horrible writing on that show :shakefist

A girl of divergent opinions.
Even though I adore Yayoi and her character arc, I feel that her actress, Marie Iitoyo, is a bit lacking in the acting talent department.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Even though I adore Yayoi and her character arc, I feel that her actress, Marie Iitoyo, is a bit lacking in the acting talent department.

She is only 15 and an idol-girl. I'm not suggesting young and/or idol = talentless, but the Takeru Satos and Masaki Sudas of this world are few and far between. If every year you're casting these kid models who have little or no prior acting experience, chances are that many of them are not going to be too good

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think he's referring to this, although it's Showtime, not HBO, so I'm not sure.

That's what I thought of, I had no idea he'd done anything for HBO. It would be damn awesome if they could get Amemiya, though :disappoin

Whenever a character is missing from the usual place and the guy is like "Oh man! This person is gone. Might as well run around the WHOLE CITY shouting their name".

Like, they don't even show a scene of them calling them or sending out those mini-droid things sometimes. Makes me angry.

Nice post!!
You know, one of these days I'm going to have to watch those last two episodes of Wizard he wrote, just to see what he did to so clearly denounce Kamen Rider as heroes.

It's not quite denouncing them as heroes. There's just a line he puts in Tsukasa's mouth where he says that Kamen Riders don't fight for justice, they fight for human freedom. And I don't know why you'd bother to distinguish the two unless you're trying to argue that Riders aren't dumb ol' superheroes.

really hate whoever's in charge of brainstorming idea from Bandai. Particularly the time of Fourze, Go-Busters, Kyoryugers and Gaim.

A true Jack of ALL trades!
I love Amemiya's work, binging on it right now. Watched Tekkouki Mikazuki, Zeiram and Zeiram 2. Great stuff, watching the OVA right now, loving the style (reminding me of D.N. Angel).

HOWEVER, there's a pet peeve of mine. I like a nice pair of breatst like any other (hetrosexual) guy, but does he have to use it in his monsters as wel. Kinda... disturbing...

Then again, maybe that's why he did it? It was in both Zeiram movies btw.

Now he's working together wit Inoue on Shougeki Gouraigan, that got a bit... You know(nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more)...