Status
Not open for further replies.
like a SPINNING WHEEL
so where can we see this first episode?

If you missed it live it SHOULD (should) be on youtube/veoh late tonight or tomorrow morning. Subs come out for the first episode later then normal for TV-Nihon though...at least, if I remember correctly they do.

Um, is it bad that Mone's face reminds me of a monkey? o_O

A cute monkey though...

Pfft, as long as it's not Shitkenger style, I'm happy with what we got.

Stop fucking saying that word. Shinkenger was Great amazing milestone making show with first female red, team up with KR and first sentai to have OVA eps. Atleast it has more episodes with 48 acts than kamen rider dickhead (decade) with 31 eps

like a SPINNING WHEEL
Dude, he's kidding around. No need to take it that seriously. Aoi uses 'Shitkenger' because it bugs Kivat. XD

Correct me if I'm wrong Aoi.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPhmbqNyTY[/ame]

For those who missed the OP

Raxbait: Hip
Dude, he's kidding around. No need to take it that seriously. Aoi uses 'Shitkenger' because it bugs Kivat. XD

Correct me if I'm wrong Aoi.

Pretty much.

Stop fucking saying that word. Shinkenger was Great amazing milestone making show with first female red, team up with KR and first sentai to have OVA eps. Atleast it has more episodes with 48 acts than kamen rider dickhead (decade) with 31 eps

Refer to Above.

I. Love. Lamp.
I liked the premiere, But you can't judge a series by the first episode. I do plan to stick with Goseiger. Good stuff so far. 4/5.

Some kind of Beast mode
Plus judging from keyhole view, no CGI sparks. Hopefully I'm not wrong, and if I'm right, I hope they keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.