Status
Not open for further replies.
The War Star's leader will fight next episode, and he actually acted in this one too... It seems he won't be another Doukoku.:thumbs:

Mecha introduction in an episode that sounds relevant too, and even this one showed that this situation was more dangerous than usual due to that interference.

Anyway, I really didn't like what they did to Moune in this episode, she seemed like a different person. However, the next one looks promising.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Doukoku didn't generally tear holes in the sky and pop through them :sweat:

Hyde seems to like cheerleaders, I think waterballoon should get himself a cheerleading outfit ...

Why do i get a feeling the three generals in WarStar now will get defeated fast and another bunch of Warstar veterans take over?

But next week we get Goseigreat:The power of one body with 15 heads:laugh::laugh:

Nice post!!
Anyway, I really didn't like what they did to Moune in this episode, she seemed like a different person.

Moune's personality has been all over the place in this series. She has very few consistent traits, but a lot of traits that you only see in like one episode.

Moune's personality has been all over the place in this series. She has very few consistent traits, but a lot of traits that you only see in like one episode.

I thought she had been fine so far. She seemed consistent enough initially. She learned that she shouldn't just fight alone for her own pride in her first focus episode and that wasn't forgotten... the last episode that focused on her and Eri was stupid, with those two disagreeing due to insignificant things initially, but that didn't really hurt her basic personality.

However, here, she dressed up and danced as a cheerleader to cheer up a kid (when it had been established before that she didn't enjoy training, so something like that really doesn't seem like her style), changed her hairstyle, and, at the end, when she hanged around with the team, she showed a really cheerful personality that was closer to Eri's than to her own. Outside of one moment in the battle, she didn't even stay close to her brother this time.

I wonder if this might be a case of changing a character due to the actor, or if it's just a one-off episode due to a different writer. This episode was written by Naruhisa Arakawa, who didn't write any of Moune's previous focus episodes, although that one seems to be Goseiger's 2nd writer, so it's not a new writer either.

Nice post!!
I thought she had been fine so far.

She was consistent enough until the girl power episode, where her personality felt like it changed to suit the script. She'd never shown signs of being a Type A orderly sort before, in fact it'd been establish that she didn't care much for (other people's) boundaries.

What she's doing in the latest episode conflicts with that, too, and both portrayals don't make a lot of sense when you stack them up against her first focus episode. For a character to be this inconsistent at episode 10 really suggests, to me, that the writers aren't quite sure what they're doing with her.

Last edited:
She was consistent enough until the girl power episode, where her personality felt like it changed to suit the script. She'd never shown signs of being a Type A orderly sort before, in fact it'd been establish that she didn't care much for (other people's) boundaries.

That's what I was trying to say about the previous episode. She got a personality detail just to fulfill the episode's plot, which is bad writing, but doesn't really change her character otherwise.

In this newest episode, she just seemed to be written like a completely different person. There was only one scene which showed anything resembling her old personality (when she used her brother's gun during the battle).

Status
Not open for further replies.