General Discussion Telltale Games Releases The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC Launch Trailer

Administrator
Staff member
Telltale Games recently released a trailer for the launch of The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC. 400 Days follows five new characters as and their attempts at survival in the 400 days immediately after the zombie apocalypse. The stories will center around a Georgia truck stop, where your morals will be...
View the Post on the Blog

Last edited:
Played this DLC a few weeks ago, and it was great! Good to get back into the game, but the DLC was fairly short. The money was well worth $5 or so for 3-4 hours of gameplay material. I'm especially excited for the next season because I dying to know what happened to Clementine. Is she safe? Is she with someone? I guess we'll find out in the next season.

I bougth the game already :) I'm almost done with it, by the way... I must say the storyline was good (in general), but this game lacked a bit in the character development department. Apart from that all is good :) I'm a huge fan of the walking dead: the comics, the webisodes, the tv show, the governor novel, the first game, etc.

I'm so looking forward to the release of the second season of the walking dead game! Do you think it'll take place in november or october?