Tekken X Street Fighter is not dead!

Administrator
Staff member
Tekken X Street Fighter is not dead!

The year was 2012 and people are hyping Street Fighter X Tekken because it’s something people never thought will happen.  It is a crossover fighting game where characters of the 2 biggest fighting franchises get to clash. However, people even got more hyped when they found out there will be two crossovers.  Street Fighter X Tekken is developed by Capcom.  Namco will also make their own crossover which is Tekken X Street Fighter. The first one had the cell-shaded 2.5d graphics of Street Fighter 4. The second one will have the photo-realistic style of Tekken because it’s developed by Namco. It has been a decade and the latter is yet to happen.
Street Fighter X Tekken sold well but its community died down because of a controversy. The DLC characters of SFXT  are already on disk. People are paying for content already on their disks. This scandal made people stop...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyo

With the Vanilla roster of Street Fighter 6, I can see fans of certain characters will be mad that they might wait for years for a Season of DLC with their favorite characters. Karin, Makoto and Dudley will thrive in a Tekken like gameplay.

I hope this time around they wont waste roster slot to Pacman, Boxart Megaman and Playstation Mascot cats.

She took the kids Ryu
Ken's wife is named Eliza and Tekken have a character named Eliza. Eliza and Ken Masters just got divorced. We have a storyline here, Ken received a letter from "Eliza" so he goes on the location hoping he gets to see his ex wife only to see a Narcoleptic Vampire that shares name with his wife.

Trust me
If I have all the power in the World, This would be the roster of a potential Tekken X Street fighter for me:

Street Fighter:

Ryu
Ken
Chun-li
Charlie
Alex
Urien
Karin
Sakura
Decapre
Abel
Juri
Hakan
Ibuki
R.Mika
Elena
Akira Kazama
Makoto
Poison
Sagat
Gill

Tekken

Kazuya
Jin
Lars
Jun
Lili
Paul
Law
Michelle
Jaycee
Katalina
Josie
Heihachi
Christie
Bryan
King
Jack
Hwoarang
Leo
fahkumram

I can make my Roster of 22

Street fighter

Ryu
Chun-li
Akuma
Kolin
R.Mika
Q
Makoto
Karin
Abel
Luke
Alex
Lilly

Tekken

Jin
Kazuya
Heihachi
Ogre
Nina
King
Asuka
Bryan
Claudio
Lili (yes I want two people with the same name on the same roster)
Lydia

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
I have my own Roster wish but I tweeted them to Harada san instead because He wont be reading forums.

Whoever is Tekken 8 will be guaranteed in this crossover if it still exist. You want to play the new season of Seraphim in Destiny 2 but do not want to grind and engage in endless farming to always be in the mete and have the most powerful weapons and armor? Then you are at the right place, our pro players are always ready to help you in any question! https://truecost.gg/d2/item/custom_power_level_upgrade

Last edited: