As a big Tekken player when I was younger, I am really happy to finally see this come to light. I hear the live action movie was a major fail, so to see a CG movie that actually looks legit makes me excited! Once again, Summer is looking really good right now. ;)

The World Warrior
Prehaps this will make up for their poor live action attempt.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Looks awesome. I just hope the finished product will be as cool as the trailer.

It's Judgement Time!
eeeeh, it will probably be this overly-cryptic, long winded, oddly told story like everything else. I'l give it a look though. But when I see "screen play from Ghost int he Shell guy" Im like "eeeeeh..."

正義の味方
This could be awesome. Tekken's one of the fighting games with a good story and background to the characters, and with the quality of the in-game movies alone I'm sure they can pull it off at least on the quality of the animation.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Cast revealed:

* Ling Xiao Yu: Maaya Sakamoto [Evangelion (Mari Makinami)]
* Alisa Bosconovitch: Yuki Matsuoka [BLEACH (Orihime Inoue)]
* Kamiya Shin: Mamoru Miyano [Ultra Galaxy Legends (Zero)]
* Heihachi Mishima: Shinohara Masanori [Best House 123]
* Jin Kazama: Chiba Kazanobu [Detective Conan (Chiba)]
* Nina Williams: Atsuko Tanaka [Ghost in the Shell (Makoto Kusanagi)]
* Anna Williams: Akira Watanabe [To Love Ru (Yuuki Rito)]
http://www.jefusion.com/2011/05/tekken-blood-vengeance-cast-revealed.html

Who the hell is Shin Kamiya? I can't remember him.
I checked wiki and nothing shows up. Google pointed me on a forum than Shin Kamiya is kinda related to Jin or something like that...

Lurker
According to Harada on Facebook, Shin is a new character made for the movie.

Ling Xiaoyu voice actor Maya Sakamoto, who received the 2010 Famitsu Female Character Voice Award, is known not only for her work in voice acting, but also in theater and music.

Portraying Shin Kamiya, an all new character created for the movie, is Mamoru Miyano. Miyano, especially popular among female fans, is best known for his role of Light Yagami in Death Note.

Popular and experienced, these two join a lineup that breathe life into the unique characters of Tekken and are sure to please fans of the series.

Music will be done by Hitoshi Sakimoto, famous for his work on Ogre Battle and Final Fantasy Tactics.

Youichi Mouri, Director

“There is a lot conveyed in the facial animation of the CG, so I was a bit worried going into voice recording initially, but everyone was extremely talented. Character lines, emotion, individual characteristics – all were delivered perfectly.

About Maya Sakamoto’s performance of Ling Xiaoyu: “Thanks to Maya Sakamoto’s voice work, Xiaoyu really is portrayed as the positive, free-spirited high school girl that is also both strong but compassionate.”

About Mamoru Miyano’s performance of Shin Kamiya: “I believe that Mamoru Miyano’s individual flavor works well, portraying a boy who is simple, gentle, and intelligent, but with a hint of a dark atmosphere to him.”

The World Warrior
Just think of this movie as an incredibly lengthy Tekken game intro.