Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures Brings Back The Cowabunga

Staff member
You have no doubt heard about Shredder’s Revenge, the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles beat ’em up that’s just been released. This is one of those rare times that an anticipated game comes out and NO ONE has anything nasty to say about it. Everyone loves Shredder’s Revenge! And poor me, as a physical game collector, must wait until August to play it (unless I want to buy it twice).
Thanks to the game, there is renewed passion out there for the “rad” version of the Turtles, and IDW has excellent timing….they’re about to release a new TMNT comic that resurrects the original 1987 cartoon versions of them. Gnarly, dudes!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures will be a four issue miniseries (that’s all? Boo) with suitable-for-syndication plots like the following: “The Heroes in a Half Shell getting trapped in a VR simulator, one of General Krang’s stalwart stone soldiers abandoning their post in pursuit of hair-metal superstardom, or concepts even more awesomely...

Continue reading...

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I am getting a “déjà vu vibe”; both as a kid and as a mom. As a kid, I loved watching cartoons on Saturday mornings. As a mom who liked to find wholesome animation shows for her kids and who also enjoyed watching the programs with them, my kids and I were both loyal fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The first episode of TMNT aired in 1987. These turtles really have staying power! LOL.

Future Squid Game winner
I like IDW's run with Gem and the Holograms, They know how to handle the Nostalgia Market while also modernizing old properties. I even loved their Power Rangers Comics.

Trust me
IDW should have an Animation studio someday, they are such an underrated comics company.