Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming to Street fighter 6 world tour and Fighting Hub

Bummer, I just read about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles joining Street Fighter 6, and I gotta say, I'm a bit let down. I was really hoping to see them as full-fledged DLC characters, like they were in Injustice 2. Being able to control Leo, Donnie, Raph, and Mikey in their own unique fighting styles was so much fun. Now, it looks like they're just gonna be costumes for avatars in the Battle Hub and World Tour modes. I get its a budget issue, but it's not the same as having them as separate characters. I'll probably still give it a shot, but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed about it.

Master of Furry Fashion
I'm not too thrilled about the way they're being added. I was really looking forward to controlling them with their own moves and weapons, like the cool fighting styles they had in Injustice 2. But now, they're just gonna be avatars with the same moves as other Street Fighter characters? That's a bit of a downer. Plus, they're gonna be available as costumes, not even separate fighters. I was hoping for a more exciting collaboration, to be honest. It's a deal-breaker, because it's definitely not what I was hoping for.

Looks can be deceiving
So, I saw the thumbnail of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles collaborating with Street Fighter 6, and I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed that it's just outfits. I mean, I like the Turtles and I like Street Fighter, but this pairing falls flat. Instead of being able to play as the Turtles in their own distinctive fashion, they'll merely be avatar outfits. I remember how much fun it was to control them in Injustice 2, and this just doesn't match up to the hype. I might still give it a go, but I can't help but feel let down. It was not worth my money!

. I was totally stoked about the idea of playing as them, like how it was in Injustice 2. Those guys had their own moves and everything, which made it super fun. But now, they're gonna be avatars with the same moves as regular Street Fighter characters? I was hoping for some more shell-tastic action. It's still kinda cool, but not exactly what I was hoping for. Guess I'll have to see how it plays out.

Beach Manager
So, I can make my avatar look like one of the turtles and go against others online. But guess what? They won't fight like the turtles from the cartoons. They'll fight using the moves of the Street Fighter characters they look up to. Honestly, I was hoping they'd fight like themselves, just like they did in Injustice 2. Oh well, I'll see how it goes starting tomorrow! I prefer them as actual characters

they're going to be like outfits for our avatars in the Battle Hub and World Tour modes. So, I can make my avatar look like a turtle and dive into online battles. Sad They won't be using their regular moves or weapons. Nope, they're going to be copying the moves of the Street Fighter characters . I remember how they were seriously cool in Injustice 2 with their own moves. It's not the same this time

Kyo

I had never even considered a collaboration like this. This is the most unexpected thing from Capcom in a while. Not even in a million years. The fact that the game has just been out for two months and we are already receiving collaborations like this is fantastic; maybe will include more guest characters.

I show you the divide in our class
This is such a brilliant way to incorporate Fortnite's skin dlcs system to world tour feature. Just think of the wild collaborations they could pull off with just skins and the occasional super or move set. To keep it interesting and playable, though, more tasks must be added.