Teen pregnant after ‘swimming in pool’

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
By HAYLEY DOYLE

Published: 09 Jul 2009

A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.

Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.

Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel's mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel.

A travel industry source said: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there.

"She is determined to go ahead with the case."

Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2525921/Teen-pregnant-after-swimming-in-pool.html

Someone needs to teach mom about the birds and the bees. :sly:

Some kind of Beast mode
Ew..:laugh:

wow that sucks, her baby is from some random dude, she'll probably never see again. :O_O: Plus it could be some middle aged dude!

#MissionMiami
BULL. ****.

Her daughter got her ass taped by a boy. Case Closed.

It could have happend in the bathroom or while she was sleeping, I don't believe that story. What dumbass would ejaculate in a pool?

BULL. ****.

It could have happend in the bathroom or while she was sleeping, I don't believe that story. What dumbass would ejaculate in a pool?

Well, they tried that in South Park (Episode 3.08, "Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub"). :laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
BULL. ****.

I immediately thought that when I read it, but I'm trying not to find the worst in people.

13 getting tapped...from poland....she has to look good.:redface2:

Plus dude, anybody would ejaculate in a pool if they had the time and privacy. lol

Semen wouldn't survive in most Chlorinated water for that long.

I too call bullshit.

Much like the girl who said she fell asleep while getting 45 tattoos on her face.

Some kind of Beast mode
Much like the girl who said she fell asleep while getting 45 tattoos on her face.

:laugh::laugh: When was this?:laugh::laugh:

She must've been sleeping like a ROCK.

#MissionMiami
There's no way in hell you can't feel a needle going on your body.

Is not impressed right now...
BULL. ****.

I don't think so. I don't think they play that **** in Egypt.