Ooohhh... yeah, I see what's going on. It ask you to pay.

Is there a known free alternative?

Tapatalk... they're pretty stupid for cranking the price that high. 10 cents I doubt anyone would even think twice. At 3 bucks.. **** that!

The new Tendou Souji
Going by the previous post, Keith didn't do it since 3 bucks is too rich for his blood.

I am the law
Yes...but it's a choice the person has to make, whether they want the app or not. Personally I already have the app, so it'd be nice for HJU to be a part of it.

Oh... alright.. yeah, I didn't want to require users to have to pay money to use it, but I guess you're right if there are people that already have it......

WebWizard has off today... bother me every two days or so and we'll see about getting this fired up.

I come from nowhere just to point out that I too got that the forum was iPhone native, would I like to use Tapatalk. I said yes and I bought it, I'm a little disappointed to see that it is not properly working. I believe ForumRunner is a similar and free alternative, which I would have waited for... until I got that notification...

I love this site and appreciate that it is run in such an organized way. And I wait for it to load on my iPhone all the time. Not complaining, just enjoying, even with the wait.