The truck being Hound makes less sense than it being Bulkhead

At this point I think they've stopped caring about the Vehicle Mode fitting the character and it's all a matter of just giving them names. And that's sad.

I dont know why but I dont like the look of the car. I'm not saying this from a "oh man I dont want that to be bumblebee" stance, Im saying that from a "wtf is this piece? I wouldnt drive that" stance. And I know thats terrible to some people because I know camaros are bad ass. I just really like the design of the new camaros vs this 1967 one.

I can understand that. I'm more of a Mustang kind of guy anyways, but personal tastes aside, what really irks me is that the car has more black than yellow, and yellow really should be the dominate color on Bumblebee. I was beginning to think that maybe this change in character designs was influenced by Transformers Prime, however Bay told us that's not the case, so... Yeah

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I can understand that. I'm more of a Mustang kind of guy anyways, but personal tastes aside, what really irks me is that the car has more black than yellow, and yellow really should be the dominate color on Bumblebee. I was beginning to think that maybe this change in character designs was influenced by Transformers Prime, however Bay told us that's not the case, so... Yeah

Pretty much a TFP influence. You can clearly see it in OP's truck form. If they had only used the Green Truck as Bulkhead, that would have solidified it. ;)

Is that horrible grill even close to what the 67 Camaro really has, though?

Last edited:
I just find it really weird that they decided now of all times to change the vehicles of characters we all ready have. Even if the stories were flawed, they did their best to maintain a sense of continuity for 3 movies straight. The Autobots kept the same vehicle modes, Rosie was written into the story rather than playing the same role Megan Fox played, and Sam kept running into that team of Special Ops soldiers that he befriended in the first film. But now, out of nowhere, we have these changes...

Can't be a reboot. Bay is still attached to this... Is Shia on board for this? Some of my sources say yes, others say no... I guess it could be a soft reboot? Or there could be a reason given in-story why the Autobots chose new vehicle modes...

All I know is, after seeing it in the 3rd movie, Optimus better still have an awesome trailer to go with his Vehicle Mode.

Shia's nowhere to be seen. Mark Wahlberg is the new lead, Kelsey Grammer is the new villain.

Read my smart post
I just find it really weird that they decided now of all times to change the vehicles of characters we all ready have. Even if the stories were flawed, they did their best to maintain a sense of continuity for 3 movies straight. The Autobots kept the same vehicle modes, Rosie was written into the story rather than playing the same role Megan Fox played, and Sam kept running into that team of Special Ops soldiers that he befriended in the first film. But now, out of nowhere, we have these changes...

Can't be a reboot. Bay is still attached to this... Is Shia on board for this? Some of my sources say yes, others say no... I guess it could be a soft reboot? Or there could be a reason given in-story why the Autobots chose new vehicle modes...

All I know is, after seeing it in the 3rd movie, Optimus better still have an awesome trailer to go with his Vehicle Mode.

Well from what I understand it takes place in the same continuity, specifically after the events of Dark of the Moon. Shia LaBeouf isn't going to star in this one, he might make a cameo or something small as a favor to Bay, but this is going to be Whalberg's movie.

I don't understand the soft-reboot myself because these movies have been insanely successful, perhaps Hasbro wants new toys on the shelf. I enjoy this franchise and the work Michael Bay does, so i'm excited either way

The truck being Hound makes less sense than it being Bulkhead

At this point I think they've stopped caring about the Vehicle Mode fitting the character and it's all a matter of just giving them names. And that's sad.

Again, if production names aren't final.... there's that.

Also, This is an alternate universe.