I hated all three movies. And I went to all three movies.
Ughh, they need to stop making them so I stop going. :laugh:

I will not go. I will not go. No matter how cute the guy is that asks me to go is. :shakefist

It's Judgement Time!
cant wait for the fourth one! Since TF4 will be a "semi-reboot" with an entirely new cast, I'm hoping the writers will return to the "suburbia" style setting.

I didn't despise the live-action TF films like so many others but they are definitely flawed.

But hell, Batman & X-Men took at least four tries to get it right. So I'll remain cautiously optimistic for Trans4Mers.

Read my smart post
While some of it comes down to personal opinion, people have many valid complaints about these movies.

It could be the awful writing, screenplay and direction, the blatant racism and racial stereotypes prevalent in characters such as Skids and Mudflap (I don't even want to remember their names, but damnit I do), the piss-poor acting and juvenile humor (dogs fucking and Sam's mom talking to him about masturbation? Bumblebee 'peeing' on an agent? Oh my sides). Or maybe it's the fact that the Transformers themselves are often jumbled messes of metal, pistons and weapons, which become indistinguishable and chaotic during the shaky-cam action scenes, or how the movies seem to be more concerned with the frankly unlikeable human cast than the actual Transformers, amongst other things

I'll admit the movies have some flaws, but personally I still love them. I think the humor is one of the strong parts, I remember them being very funny (I will admit some jokes were a miss like the "Metal Balls" in the second one). Overall I liked the action, I found it realistic and not that difficult to follow. And I liked the entire cast, the only character I've not liked is Sam's girlfriend in the third one. I enjoy big epic action filled movies, and Michael Bay delivers it every time, I personally think the guy is a genius, but that's just my opinion. And I understand there are some people who don't like them, which is cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Banned
still waiting for this guy to be the main villian....
[HIDE]
Nova_Prime_by_DonFig.jpg
[/HIDE]

but i think they are going to resurrect megatron with Unicron or something...

Banned
cant wait for the fourth one! Since TF4 will be a "semi-reboot" with an entirely new cast, I'm hoping the writers will return to the "suburbia" style setting.

You actually believe Bay when he says anything about TF?

Lurker
My recommendation for a new Transformers movie series: go to space.

That will force the directors to focus more on the actual transformers than the human characters.